Why do most forums attract so many trolls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have noticed that there's alot of trolls on most forums, but why is that?

Why can't people have normal discussions without trolling each others? It's almost impossible to find a decent thread on here most of the time. The only thing I see on here is Faarax this Xalimo that, Madow this Caadan that, this Siil that...

Wtf man :kanyehmm:

Apollo

VIP
Anonymity, but even on twitter and facebook you'll see trolling. It's human nature to troll on the internet and behave in real life face to face.

I have noticed that there's alot of trolls on most forums, but why is that?

Why can't people have normal discussions without trolling each others? It's almost impossible to find a decent thread on here most of the time. The only thing I see on here is Faarax this Xalimo that, Madow this Caadan that, this Siil that...

Wtf man :kanyehmm:
Serious topics don't create platinum threads trolling is more entertaining

Anonymity, but even on twitter and facebook you'll see trolling. It's human nature to troll on the internet and behave in real life face to face.
I know bro, but there's people who literally troll on serious threads. It just doesn't make any sense tbh :zhqjlmx:

People ain't gaining anything by trolling day in and day out.

Apollo

VIP
I know bro, but there's people who literally troll on serious threads. It just doesn't make any sense tbh :zhqjlmx:

People ain't gaining anything by trolling day in and day out.

Use the report button more often. Us mods don't read most threads, but via the report button you can ping us and we'll see if it is delete/thread ban worthy.

I agree. There's too much unreadable repetitive stuff on here. It makes me consider deleting my account and I don't even use this much.

I've been looking at some older threads from like a year ago and those seemed more interesting. I don't know why there's so many low quality threads on here now.

I agree. There's too much unreadable repetitive stuff on here. It makes me consider deleting my account and I don't even use this much.

I've been looking at some older threads from like a year ago and those seemed more interesting. I don't know why there's so many low quality threads on here now.
I think there's alot of low quality posts lately because of all these newer users creating toxic repetitive threads 24/7 man.

Most of the older users from last year has left for some reason :zhqjlmx:

Keo

VIP
I think there's alot of low quality posts lately because of all these newer users creating toxic repetitive threads 24/7 man.

Most of the older users from last year has left for some reason :zhqjlmx:
This is the only forum I've ever fully used. I've been on many forums and my posts have never exceeded more than 100 posts until I joined this one.

idk but imma just leave this right here
best-most-offensive-racist-memes.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts