Why do many here interprete wanting a feminine woman as an insult

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I've seen many females here think real men can't handle them because they want a feminine girl. What is wrong with having a preference or wanting a real woman, for real women are feminine. Please explain.

Last edited:
Do you know that both males and females despite biological gender, contain both masculine and feminine qualities?

This also has nothing to do with your sexual orientation, I am talking metaphysically.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Do you know that both males and females despite form the biologically obvious, contain both masculine and feminine qualities?

This also has nothing to do with your sexual orientation, I am talking metaphysically.
Im Aam TAlKinG MeTaPHyySicallLYy !!!
upload_2019-9-22_21-25-56.jpeg

CaliTedesse

VIP
Do you know that both males and females despite biological gender, contain both masculine and feminine qualities?

Of course sxb but did you know females love a masculine male more and males a feminine, but yet if a male in this forum professes his interest in feminine females shit gets out of hand. Waayo bro ii explain

CaliTedesse

VIP
Yeah, what I mean is that some women can be more masculine in character, so they won't fit the stereotypical feminine female you have in mind.

Just answering your thread, no need to be insulting

:ayaanswag:
Akhi it was because you tried to act condescending ma fahamtay kkkkkkk wa lakin I get you

Akhi it was because you tried to act condescending ma fahamtay kkkkkkk wa lakin I get you

Not in the slightest was I being condescending.

But sometimes things appear differently written than when said in person. Like the times when a friend might send an innocent message whilst the other is offended by a perceived imaginary tone and context they created in their minds.

Don't be offended by anything and offend those that want to be offended is my motto

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Most Somali men interprete women who are feminine to be Doqons. Men don’t know what they want.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Most Somali men interprete women who are feminine to be Doqons. Men don’t know what they want.
No no no those men are doqon themselves then it's all about how she carries herself you know like a real woman.

Nothing wrong with that. Its part of human nature for a man to want a feminine woman.

What isn't okay, is when men equate femininity with a mute human robot that accepts disrespect.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
So us faaraxs should date a women who's masculinity is more than than faarax you might aswel come out the closet if a female with masculine tendencies arouse you .

Balaayo niman arag

So we're not supposed to date females who are feminine enough
Isn't this how the world works what nature told us in the first place

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Make up your minds ladies

You don't want a masculine man because your afraid he'll put you in your place
You don't want a nice guy because he's a simp according to some Xaliimos

You don't want an average working faarax too fobish for you

You don't want a wadaad faarax because he's not attractive enough

But you prefer a convicted dickhead with felony charges later becomes homeless

You also prefer a guy who's effeminate so you can rule him

Subxanallah
No wonder we faaraxs are marrying out

Make up your minds ladies

You don't want a masculine man because your afraid he'll put you in your place
You don't want a nice guy because he's a simp according to some Xaliimos

You don't want an average working faarax too fobish for you

You don't want a wadaad faarax because he's not attractive enough

But you prefer a convicted dickhead with felony charges later becomes homeless

You also prefer a guy who's effeminate so you can rule him

Subxanallah
No wonder we faaraxs are marrying out

:salute:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Completely agree with you.

A masculine man and a feminine woman are like yin and yang. A woman with a masculine energy creates an unbalance within the relationship. Most men simply want a peaceful life with no buuq.

A real man simply wants a feminine wife that is submissive, knows her traditional roles and house duties and respects her husband. Khalas.

Trending