Why do madows send hate to Somalis unprovoked ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hate how the word "zoo" gone viral with these ajanabis. Why does our people love degrading themselves? no other ethnicity does this other than us. And if these ajanabis doe degrade their people they say "asian" or "black" while with us its "somali" separating us from every other East Africans and black people. Making us easier target for humour and mockery.

I hate how the word "zoo" gone viral with these ajanabis. Why does our people love degrading themselves? no other ethnicity does this other than us. And if these ajanabis doe degrade their people they say "asian" or "black" while with us its "somali" separating us from every other East Africans and black people. Making us easier target for humour and mockery.
Honestly many ethnicities do this. I agree that the way some people use "zoo" is too serious and pathetic, and it's an annoying word, but the best response is to not care and look at it as a low-IQ attempt at lashing out when people use it as an insult--which it is.

I see Indian people call each other pajeet. Cadaan people will get called cracker or, more relatedly, mayo monkey by a non-white person and laugh because they don't have low self-esteem and aren't insecure.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nigerian are called zoogerian by black america and south africans

Trending