Why do i always have dehydrayed lips?

Why are my lips always pale and ashy? Any answers? No amount of chapstick will change it. Anyone else who used to have this problem? And how did it solve?

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
You likely mouth-breath, even if you don't notice it. Mouth-tape with micro-pore tape from pharmacies when you sleep and consciously adopt proper oral posture when awake (tongue at the roof of the mouth, teeth lightly touching and mouth shut).

Always nasal breath and in the long-term go see a "face-focused" or "facial balance" aware Orthodontist like Dr. William Hang here or people whom his clinic recommends in your region if you email them and get them to correct your facial and teeth structure to make it easier for you to never mouth-breath. Added benefits? You'll breath better, perform better athletically, sleep better, probably live longer and be better looking.

Yaraye

VIP
You likely mouth-breath, even if you don't notice it. Mouth-tape with micro-pore tape from pharmacies when you sleep and consciously adopt proper oral posture when awake (tongue at the roof of the mouth, teeth lightly touching and mouth shut).

Always nasal breath and in the long-term go see a "face-focused" or "facial balance" aware Orthodontist like Dr. William Hang here or people whom his clinic recommends in your region if you email them and get them to correct your facial and teeth structure to make it easier for you to never mouth-breath. Added benefits? You'll breath better, perform better athletically, sleep better, probably live longer and be better looking.
I feel like I'm gonna die if i only rely on breathing from my nose. I don't get enough air.

Trending