Why do black women make you feel guilty for not finding them attractive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Instruct me madam, what should I do? I am all ears since you seek my rectification and salvation :it0tdo8:

:ayaanswag: I will admire the pollysyllabic words for a moment.

My Reer Yonis brother, you can still deliver a message while leaving the other party's dignity and ego in tact.

My go-to is I respect you very much and I think it would be unbecoming to offer my opinion on this subject.

If they still inquire. Tell them you find women of various groups attractive but are cultural and seek out women with more shared commonalities. If they ask:

Research supports that people from the same ethnic, religious, educational background that hold similar core values and beliefs have the best shot in relationship/ marital success. Birds of a feather do flock together.

That isn't intended as offensive just pragmatic and logical and no one can fight you on that.

Worst case scenario, hook her up with a madow friend from a similar background (that would be receptive). In other words, off your hands.

I seem to be an anomaly among the faaraxs online, but some Caribbean girls are just

:banderas:

If they're not cute, I usually dodge it and pull the ultimate shield and say I'm only attracted to Somali girls because we share a culture. I only date with the intention of marriage, and therefore don't go for non-Somali women. And to satisfy their curiousity in part, I give a genuine, but not really descriptive answer like I really love tall girls or super feminine girls.

No point in making enemies where you don't need to.

:ayaanswag: I will admire the pollysyllabic words for a moment.

My Reer Yonis brother, you can still deliver a message while leaving the other party's dignity and ego in tact.

My go-to is I respect you very much and I think it would be unbecoming to offer my opinion on this subject.

If they still inquire. Tell them you find women of various groups attractive but are cultural and seek out women with more shared commonalities. If they ask:

Research supports that people from the same ethnic, religious, educational background that hold similar core values and beliefs have the best shot in relationship/ marital success. Birds of a feather do flock together.

That isn't intended as offensive just pragmatic and logical and no one can fight you on that.

Worst case scenario, hook her up with a madow friend from a similar background (that would be receptive). In other words, off your hands.

Well I don't think she'll be coming to me anymore since my answer was devoid of political correctness and was savage to the core.
But next time, I shall be more aware of the identity and racial politics that is underlined in such questions and enquiries.

Are y'all kidding me. Aint no self-respecting black women out there checking for lamagoodles. Typical sheltered abdi making up fantasies in his head about beautiful black woman wanting him. Nigga you' probably beating your meat to black women on the internet every day and then fantasizing about them wanting you. FOH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending