Why do all goons end up dead before 40?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t seen a single goon reach retirement age. The good die young. Rip to all the dead goons and their victims.

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
sum real shit cro............dey say da good die young............. all dat really means is da hood die young......... free da 1s locked up ayy freedom is a must ayy....... rip to all the fallen 1s

wars

Inhermouth
what the hell is a goon?

Someone who has no liscense, no car, no job, no girl, a drug addict, can’t rent don’t know what a credit score is. Dies young by overdosing or get murdered by another bum.

Also know as Dumb Fucks, Idiots, Fools, Dumb Asses, Dick Heads, loser imbecile etc.

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
Someone who has no liscense, no car, no job, no girl, a drug addict, can’t rent don’t know what a credit score is. Dies young by overdosing or get murdered by another bum.

Also know as Dumb Fucks, Idiots, Fools, Dumb Asses, Dick Heads, loser imbecile etc.

taha........ :birdman:ur a twerp ayyyy!! ....u don't know how it is.... :fredo: ur a good kid ayy stay in ur lane ur excellent A++ kid......... have ever seen a habad before??

wars

Inhermouth
My deepest condolences for your losses.

I understand that words are the most cruel and dangerous weaponds in this entire world and therefore apologize for my mannerisms.

I do care about the goons and I want them to live a full and prosperous life.

All KINGs die Young.

But what do you suppose we do about the lose?

Dwell on the past? Or realize that this path isn’t worth pursuing and not glorify the goon life since it will end in an abrupt and cruel manner?

wars

Inhermouth
taha........ :birdman:ur a twerp ayyyy!! ....u don't know how it is.... :fredo: ur a good kid ayy stay in ur lane ur excellent A++ kid......... have ever seen a habad before??

My apologize if I came off as an insensitive ass.

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
My deepest condolences for your losses.

I understand that words are the most cruel and dangerous weaponds in this entire world and therefore apologize for my mannerisms.

I do care about the goons and I want them to live a full and prosperous life.

All KINGs die Young.

But what do you suppose we do about the lose?

Dwell on the past? Or realize that this path isn’t worth pursuing and not glorify the goon life since it will end in an abrupt and cruel manner?

My apologize if I came off as an insensitive ass.

I feel u & im witchu homie......... its just dat u came off dissin..... u kno dey say the tongue is mightier den da sword.......

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck

Ok I thought it was something like that, pretty much a ciyaala suuq, gangsta.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck

Yeah can we stop thuggin bro its 2018..
I'm a PROUD nerd you making it seem like im supposed to be ashamed of it.
I speak Somali, English, and HTML.
I'm better at building a computer then I am at changing a tire!
Ive been working since ive been 17, driving since 16.
My favorite genre of music is Rock and all its sub genres.
I'm white washed yeah but atleast I'm not emulating drug dealers.
My weakest aspect is pulling girls thats the only thing I wish I had that goons excel at but I'm able to recognize my weak point so I've addressed it; learned tonality skills which means speaking with a powerful tone and talking in a non passive voice which also helps in general communication and the work place so its win win.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri

What about thoose who hustles for s short amount of time saves up and gets out the game what are they called ?

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Natural selection :manny:

The intelligent non violent people will have a greater chance of survival :manny:

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Yeah can we stop thuggin bro its 2018..
I'm a PROUD nerd you making it seem like im supposed to be ashamed of it.
I speak Somali, English, and HTML.
I'm better at building a computer then I am at changing a tire!
Ive been working since ive been 17, driving since 16.
My favorite genre of music is Rock and all its sub genres.
I'm white washed yeah but atleast I'm not emulating drug dealers.
My weakest aspect is pulling girls thats the only thing I wish I had that goons excel at but I'm able to recognize my weak point so I've addressed it; learned tonality skills which means speaking with a powerful tone and talking in a non passive voice which also helps in general communication and the work place so its win win.
None of your academic status matter if you’re not on your deen , for instance when can be a career criminal and still read his five salahs a day , and on the other hand we can have a rocket sicenitist who never have postrated infront of the the creator, not assuming that you’re not on your deen ! Just highlighting this scenario , it came to my mind since i have noticed that we somalis care alot about culture.:Example alot of parents do they best so thier children can have higher education wich is all good, but if you dont insists on your childrens hereafter after and dont provide them with a basic islamic knowledge or pressure them in order for them to gain God conciusness , Does their occuption/status really matter then ?. Nothing personal against anybody just some toughts and ponderings i have had latley. Keep up the good work walale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts