Why do a lot of Asians/Middle easterners in America take on American names?

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Regardless every one knows how Lebanese and Syrians move. They can be Christian or Muslim they still try to be caadan. In a lot of these Muslim student association’s at uni you will find so many Arabs with caadan names. I said middle easterners instead of just Arabs because Kurds and Afghans do this as well.
Levantine Arabs think because they have lighter skin then Gulf Arabs that they're white. That's more of a racial superiority complex. I'll give you that.

But in regards to names, I can assure you that most of these Cadaan sounding names you see Arabs have are Christian Arabs.

Grimmer

Reer guri
Levantine Arabs think because they have lighter skin then Gulf Arabs that they're white. That's more of a racial superiority complex. I'll give you that.

But in regards to names, I can assure you that most of these Cadaan sounding names you see Arabs have are Christian Arabs.
To each his own I guess, where I’m from these folks will pray with you only on jummah but at school they’re straight caadan with caadan names. Only way I even knew they were Arab was because of the MSA club. But it’s mostly the Levantine ones and a few North African ones.

They are weak. They really said “ to be safe we should assimilate. Drop the islamic clothes. Drop the culture. Drop the rules. Drop the names”.

then somalis pulled up and said:
View attachment 233625
Thanks to that stupid brash attitude, reer MN even have the FBI up their ass. You lot don't know how to be sneaky and stay off the radar. Caqli lix saac

How are you supposed to fight head on when you're severely outnumbered and even have law enforcement against you? you are bound to fail!

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Thanks to that stupid brash attitude, reer MN even have the FBI up their ass. You lot don't know how to be sneaky and stay off the radar. Caqli lix saac

How are you supposed to fight head on when you're severely outnumbered and even have law enforcement against you? you are bound to fail!
Yhey fo that to all Muslims including the straight up gaalo persians
:mjpls:
What you tryna say?