Why Djibouti Don’t Display PL Flag but they display Jeegan flag?

Flop thread
6101DC27-DA1B-4C66-96F2-69DB54CAAE45.png

BCED8643-2C56-4ED7-9BEC-660C0D235FEF.jpeg

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Exactly they didn’t display either PL or SL flags when the presidents visited

No I am speaking of Somaliland mission in Djibouti with SL flags displayed, why is that afforded to SL but not PL? Did you not see my Second post?

Flop reading comprehension :pachah1:

Umar geele has to please somaliland because he is getting something like the Internet caple to Djibouti where Umar geele will own 80% or more.
Even if somaliland will exist in the future or not "he still got what he want MWAAAA HAA HAA"

What does he get from Puntland...... Nada nada

Awdalia Rising

Umar geele has to please somaliland because he is getting something like the Internet caple to Djibouti where Umar geele will own 80% or more.
Even if somaliland will exist in the future or not "he still got what he want MWAAAA HAA HAA"

What does he get from Puntland...... Nada nada

geele and oday Dahabshiil are very good friends they went in together on the internet cable deal but Muuse Local put the handaraab on it and said no :mjlol: He wants his cut I guess :chrisfreshhah:

Awdalia Rising

@Awdalia Rising why dont Djibouti display PL flag but they display jeegan flag.

@Khalaf as you can see from both pics of Deni and Dhuso's visit, only Djibouti flag is on display.

@Awdalia Rising but where is the PL flag?

@Khalaf as you can see, only the flag of Somalia is displayed next to Djibouti when the president of Somalia visits.

@Awdalia Rising but look at the jeegan flag flying over this building.

@Khalaf :what1:

Its not my fault he couldn’t read :silanyolaugh: My second post is clear for all to see

Awdalia Rising

:lolbron: nah sxb, the problem is you

Nope this whole thing is about displaying the flag in general, not about state visits , it’s not my fault people have low comprehension. I made the 2 posts for a reason and the second post about Jeegan flag flying while PL or JL flag has never flown there and I simply wanted to know why

Trending