Why did the story of the organ harvesting....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you folks remember the picture of the Syrian toddler who died when the boat travelling for Europe capsized? Do you guys remember howviral that picture went? I don't care how viral it went with Arabs but I remember it was a well shared and was much discussed in the Somali community. I remember seeing the duas coming left and right and Somali people feeling sick to their stomach for the boy. I was one of those people because any human would have felt the same for a child.

Now compare that to the recent Somali kids(one of them was younger than the Syrian boy) whose organs were harvested. Have you guys noticed that this story was not so popular amongst us? Why do you think that is? What is wrong with Somali people that they go berserk and lose it when injustice is done to others but remain quiet when they are the ones suffering the same injustice or worse? I was outraged by the lack of discussion on the recent unfortunate event that took place in Egypt.

We need to start doing psycological tests on a lot of Somalis to see what it is that is wrong with us. I don't think this is something you would find anywhere else. It is human nature to always feel more hurt and even at times more violent when events such as this happens to your fellow people. Somalis don't have this.:what1:

You can go kill a Somali(as was done in london) in a place that is densely Somali and walk out without anything done to you. You couldn't do this to any other people. Why is this? I am really mind boggled about the whole thing.

Hubble

VIP
Some ugly coffeehouse dweller who eats Arab ass for breakfast lied and said he'd met the doctor and that the organs were removed to preserve the body in the morgue (stop the gasses from making them explode) which is a procedure but we lack details and evidence that this is the case. NO official statements have been released. As long as someone on Twitter or FB says it was an autopsy then it must be O.K. Even though the scars are the same and that this could very easily be their go to defence because it's a major crime that Egypt doesn't want to be connected with. The faces had bruising, the blood was fresh.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Maybe because Somalis put themselves in that situation, You have no one to blame except yourselves
That story was fake

Do you folks remember the picture of the Syrian toddler who died when the boat travelling for Europe capsized? Do you guys remember howviral that picture went? I don't care how viral it went with Arabs but I remember it was a well shared and was much discussed in the Somali community. I remember seeing the duas coming left and right and Somali people feeling sick to their stomach for the boy. I was one of those people because any human would have felt the same for a child.

Now compare that to the recent Somali kids(one of them was younger than the Syrian boy) whose organs were harvested. Have you guys noticed that this story was not so popular amongst us? Why do you think that is? What is wrong with Somali people that they go berserk and lose it when injustice is done to others but remain quiet when they are the ones suffering the same injustice or worse? I was outraged by the lack of discussion on the recent unfortunate event that took place in Egypt.

We need to start doing psycological tests on a lot of Somalis to see what it is that is wrong with us. I don't think this is something you would find anywhere else. It is human nature to always feel more hurt and even at times more violent when events such as this happens to your fellow people. Somalis don't have this.:what1:

You can go kill a Somali(as was done in london) in a place that is densely Somali and walk out without anything done to you. You couldn't do this to any other people. Why is this? I am really mind boggled about the whole thing.

Because they have this illness tribalism. Since the family were not their tribe, they would not care for them. On other hand the little Syrian boy, Syrians never ask his clan or religion they only looked at him as Syrian.
Hope we reach the stage of Somali not clans

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Why do we want fake sympathy? I don't want a German racist who hates Muslims and Somalis to laugh and rejoice at the pictures. As Somalis it's our responsibility to take care of each other. I believe we should all be compassionate to one another. I don't think it's in a good taste for you to use that poor child who was from Syria as an example. As Muslims we should be compassionate to every human being who's wronged. It's not about tit for tat. To be honest my heart doesn't know the difference between a Somali child and Austrian child, I will feel sympathy for both.

On that note, May Allah swt help Somalis. May we genuinely love each other.

waraabe

Your superior
Because they have this illness tribalism. Since the family were not their tribe, they would not care for them. On other hand the little Syrian boy, Syrians never ask his clan or religion they only looked at him as Syrian.

Who even knew the qabiil of the family

I don't think it is about qabiil because if it was they wouldn't mourn for non somalis since they are very far removed compared to Somalis. It is a mental illness maybe because I can't explain this myself and I haven't met anyone who can.

Why do we want fake sympathy? I don't want a German racist who hates Muslims and Somalis to laugh and rejoice at the pictures. As Somalis it's our responsibility to take care of each other. I believe we should all be compassionate to one another. I don't think it's in a good taste for you to use that poor child who was from Syria as an example. As Muslims we should be compassionate to every human being who's wronged. It's not about tit for tat. To be honest my heart doesn't know the difference between a Somali child and Austrian child, I will feel sympathy for both.

On that note, May Allah swt help Somalis. May we genuinely love each other.
Sympathy? I think you misunderstood me. I was asking why we don't feel so strongly about the plights that we somalis suffer while we are usually on the forefront of those who fight oppression or injustice happening to others. Think of the black lives movement for example. I used the little boy because it was the perfect example. When he drowned escaping hell and he drowned Somalis everywhere were sharing and expressing their concerns. Now when a boy who is even younger than that kid was and who is Somali suffers a fate worse..majority of them keep their mouth shut. I want an explanation as to why (to a somali) the lives of everyone else is worth the world but their own lives aren't worth anything. I agree with you when it comes to suffering kids race or background should not matter whatsoever. I was merely trying to illustrate a point which is majority of somalis will tear up when they hear sad stories as long as the people involved aren't Somalis.

Most Somalis are Arab bootyclappers. Nothing to see here.

The homosexual Liberal Western atheist cares more about Somalis than the straight Conservative ummah loving Somalis

Maybe because Somalis put themselves in that situation, You have no one to blame except yourselves
That story was fake
:kanyehmm: Seriously? Just because we ruined our country we deserve to be harvested like that? How old are you? This is a justification that comes up a lot "because somalis put themselves in that situation" "because Somalis are killing each other, "because Somalis are..."

It doesn't matter how the situation came about! i bet you are one of those people that cry when a video of a palestinian getting shot is shared on youtube.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I don't think it is about qabiil because if it was they wouldn't mourn for non somalis since they are very far removed compared to Somalis. It is a mental illness maybe because I can't explain this myself and I haven't met anyone who can.

I first saw the story from hodan naleeye, there are somalis who have genuine compassion for everyone including there own people.

But I'll be honest, there are certain segments in our society that are extremely callous even to their own family. They have an extremely nihilistic view towards life. I have no idea why :zhqjlmx:

Self hate of being Somali that suffered 25 years of civil war, famine, pirates all negativity of being black and Muslim. Self hate self hate

:kanyehmm: Seriously? Just because we ruined our country we deserve to be harvested like that? How old are you? This is a justification that comes up a lot "because somalis put themselves in that situation" "because Somalis are killing each other, "because Somalis are..."

It doesn't matter how the situation came about! i bet you are one of those people that cry when a video of a palestinian getting shot is shared on youtube.

He one of self haters that dream of being Ethiopian day and night but mum Ethiopia is just for habashi only even the Oromo do not have right

I have noticed it and it's a sad state of affairs to say the least.

I envy people/nations that have a strong sense of unity and togetherness.

There is nothing on Earth I would love more than to experience a strong and united Somali people, even for a day, just once before I leave this world.

Xagga ilaahayna waxba kama aha in ay dhacdo oo suurto gasho, marka in sha Allah ilaahay dadka Soomaaliyeed ha is jeclesiyo cadawgoodana ha jabiyo.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I notice that too. Somalis being more willing to fight other fight than our own. It's really sad because our people have suffered for almost 3 decades and we don't seem to care. Our people are in need of our support, our voices and our tears.

I've never ever in my life protested for some other ethnic groups because guess what they don't give a shit about us. The Somali diaspora , the ones that should be the most concerned are incredibly passive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts