Why did Somalia suffer more than other Muslim nations?

Did Somalia deserve everything that has happened?

• Yes, we fought among ourselves.

Votes: 30 83.3%
  • No, Africans are cursed.

Votes: 6 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's a terrible thing to say, but I sometimes wonder this when I just see constant news of all the bad things that have befallen our people for decades. I know Allah is punishing us for abandoning the deen and instead choosing qabiil, but I wonder why we have suffered so much compared to other Muslim nations?

Compared to other Muslim countries, we have one of the highest Muslim populations, we've never mistreated other races of people like some (Arabs), and we've even donated to those poor dhegcas before their oil money.

And all we've gotten in return are many famines (the one in Yemen cannot compare to how many Somalis have gone through), instability, poverty, poor leadership, torture, the carving up of our nation, terrorism, foreign intervention, Bantu and Oromo demographic threats, and of course the curse of qabiil in-fighting.

Even those dirty arabs have not faced the amount of challenges we have. Maybe the Afghans can understand the struggle that we've gone through since they've been invaded by practically everyone. I understand that I shouldn't be complaining, but wallahi it just gets to me sometimes. Why did our people suffer so much in comparison to Yemenis, Libyans, Egyptians, etc.?
:snoop::snoop::snoop:
Does Allah just curse all Africans or something? It seems like black people are doomed to stay at the bottom.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
arabs are dumb but they don't have as pathetic of an iq as us. 68? are you kidding me?! no wonder we are in this never ending situation.

arabs are dumb but they don't have as pathetic of an iq as us. 68? are you kidding me?! no wonder we are in this never ending situation.
68 is borderline retarded. Somalis have also never been tested for an IQ. Plus us and the Ethiopians had waaaay better civilizations than much of the Arab world.
:comeon:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
68 is borderline retarded. Somalis have also never been tested for an IQ. Plus us and the Ethiopians had waaaay better civilizations than much of the Arab world.
:comeon:

this is the fake pride I am talking about. your ancestors were naked savages selling your children for quick bucks:

MutzCzQ.png

you guys were not KANGZ, far from it. the 68 iq fits and as long as you continue with this fake pride, your country will continue to be bottom tier trash.

this is the fake pride I am talking about. your ancestors were naked savages selling your children for quick bucks:

MutzCzQ.png

you guys were not KANGZ, far from it. the 68 iq fits and as long as you continue with this fake pride, your country will continue to be bottom tier trash.
She is murusade:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

MutzCzQ.png

My ancestors were never naked. Are you confusing me for an Afar?
:ayaanswag:

Why do you have qabils?
I honestly don't know where it all started from. But It's useful for some things, like avoiding intermarriage with close family members, identifying with your tribe, and for protection. In a harsh desert climate with few resources, you depend on your clan to secure things like water and the best grazing lands against competing tribes. That's why we wage war with each other so easily, unfortunately.
:farmajoyaab:

Every country in the world have had its ups and down. We are just experiencing our "down" right now, and hopefully, the rest will start experiencing theirs very soon. and we will get out of this state we're in and become great again.

Our people are suffering cuz compared to the others we turn our backs on each other. at least Egyptians support Egypt, Saudis support Saudi etc. Somalis don't support Somalia. The day we remove this qabilist thinking is the day we are gonna suffer less.

Hammond

It's never that deep

MutzCzQ.png

Cadaan people were chucking spears at hairy elephants while we had a civilization and then they tried to WE WUZ us later on. Your far from being right :bell:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
All thanks to Paul Kagame, one of our Cushitic descendants. We need someone like him to take control of our country.
:banderas::patrice::rejoice:
rtx39lna-e1500041361620.jpg

The problem is Somalis and their Pride how many countries do you know that support their clan before its people?

Or brag about killing and looting certain tribes?

The problem is Somalis and their Pride how many countries do you know that support their clan before its people?

Or brag about killing and looting certain tribes?
Tribal politics have ruined our country and stalled development. People cannot let go of old grudges. The creation of Somaliland is so dumb wallahi. Can't they see that Balkanization would only weaken our people even further, and that the Ethiopians and others only support it to make Somalia weaker?
:faysalwtf:

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words

MutzCzQ.png

:snoop: 68 IQ confirmed now. Thanks @kobe these people should drope the fake pride:jcoleno:

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
We caused this to our selves there is no one to blame but us here is why

"Corruption has appeared in both land and sea because of what people's own hands have brought about so that they may taste something of what they have done so that hopefully they will turn back" (Surat ar-Rum: 41)

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)."

Volume 9, Book 88, Number 197:

Narrated Abu Musa:

The Prophet said, "Whoever takes up arms against us, is not from us.

volume 9, Book 88, Number 192:

Narrated Ibn 'Umar:

I heard the Prophet saying, "Do not revert to disbelief after me by striking (cutting) the necks of one another."

Volume 9, Book 88, Number 198:

Narrated Ibn Abbas:

The Prophet said, "Whoever disapproves of something done by his ruler then he should be patient, for whoever disobeys the ruler even a little (little = a span) will die as those who died in the Pre-lslamic Period of Ignorance. (i.e. as rebellious Sinners).

Volume 9, Book 88, Number 176:

Narrated Ibn 'Umar:

Allah's Apostle said, "If Allah sends punishment upon a nation then it befalls upon the whole population indiscriminately and then they will be resurrected (and judged) according to their deeds.

Volume 9, Book 88, Number 224:

Abdullah ibn 'Umar said, "The Prophet, peace be upon him, came to us and said, 'O Muhajirun, (emigrants from Makkah to al-Madinah) you may be afflicted by five things; God forbid that you should live to see them.

If fornication should become widespread, you should realise that this has never happened without new diseases befalling the people which their forebears never suffered.

If people should begin to cheat in weighing out goods, you should realise that this has never happened without drought and famine befalling the people, and their rulers oppressing them.

If people should withhold zakat, you should realise that this has never happened without the rain being stopped from falling; and were it not for the animals' sake, it would never rain again.

If people should break their covenant with Allah and His Messenger, you should realise that his has never happened without Allah sending an enemy against them to take some of their possessions by force.

This one below really hits home

If the leaders do not govern according to the Book of Allah, you should realise that this has never happened without Allah making them into groups and making them fight one another.' " [Ibn Majah]

Blame no one but us blame the corrupt officials who devour the wealth of the orphans and the poor , blame the tribalist who disobey allah and his messenger and they are prideful proud when they were literally born naked and they will die naked but they believe they are superior to their own Muslim brothers just because they were born on the other side of the sand or because he had a different father

this ummah has many problems but no one wants to stand up and take the blame and say it's because of people like me they always say some messed up excuse honestly i am not waiting for somalia or any other nation to fix up I've moved on

and to op Somalia doesn't suffer as much as the Syrians or Yemenis excluding the richer nations Alhamdulilah it dosent have fighter jets bombing it day and night

They are among the best of lands

Narrated Ibn 'Umar:

that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: "O Allah bless us in our Sham! O Allah bless us in our Yemen." They said: "And in our Najd" He said: "O Allah bless us in our Sham! O Allah bless us in our Yemen."

He said: “You should go to ash-Shaam, for it is Allah’s chosen land, to which He will gather His chosen slaves. But if you refuse, then go to Yemen and draw water from your ponds, for Allah has promised me that He will take care of ash-Shaam and its people.” Narrated by Abu Daawood (2483). Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Sunan Abi Daawood
(2483).

Wallahi I'm jealous who wouldn't be of Arabia it contains lands where the angles of Allah rest their wings and where the blessings of Allah fall upon but mashallah our lands hahaha

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Tribal politics have ruined our country and stalled development. People cannot let go of old grudges. The creation of Somaliland is so dumb wallahi. Can't they see that Balkanization would only weaken our people even further, and that the Ethiopians and others only support it to make Somalia weaker?
:faysalwtf:

You know some members in here find it hard to believe im from Somaliland cause I speak negatively about it

I mean Somaliland isnt democratic cause freedom of speech dont exist they jailed a girl naciimo qoraanne because of a facebook post about uniting with Somalia thats just embarrassing and just shows how weak the leaders are

Only reason Somaliland is striving for independece isnt to help the people its so politicians can get a huge payday thats why everywhere they go begging for it

Look at Hargeisa its the capital and it looks like shit the politicians dont care nor do the Mayor who looks pregnant funny thing is he didnt have a belly before his position

-Hargeisa roads are shit and in many neighbourhoods its non existent

- water shuts down Every other day because the city has grown it went from 700k to close to 1,5 million

- theres no garbage disposal

- no waste management

The list can go on

Status
Not open for further replies.