Why aren't there any Somalis in New York?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was contemplating moving to the city but this thought came across my mind. Every race and culture has a spot in NY except us. We've populated London and Toronto, but not the third English speaking megacity.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
it's pretty sad all the fine Puerto ricans/dominicans reside there. There's literally no somalis in new York and I was there for weeks apparently they're in buffalo but it's very small numbers

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
it's pretty sad all the fine Puerto ricans/dominicans reside there. There's literally no somalis in new York and I was there for weeks apparently they're in buffalo but it's very small numbers
Where you working in NY ?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

I have a cousin who lives in NY. He told me Somalis reside in the Muslim area of Brooklyn but you're right, they're not that many.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I have a cousin who lives in NY. He told me Somalis live in the Muslim side of Brooklyn but you're right, they're not many.
I wish low-key we were more there Americans in general rate somalis and and would get along with the hard-core Puerto ricans if you know what I mean

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
True. I wish I was born in New York just for this reason.
:wow1:
exactly gurrrl have you seen how fine latino men in nyc are if you stayed there for weeks you will see beautiful dominican men all day i still can't stop thinking of this dominican guy who served my friend pretzels who was the finest thing to come on this earth i wish i can describe you how he looked

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
New York City cayr fiican ma bixiyaan and rent is too expensive that’s a geeljire repellent:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Actually new York has the best welfare but nobody will pay for your rent because the cost is is to much unlike other states were subsidized housing is option

there is public housing in nyc. go to the Bronx neighborhood, u will find lots of blacks there. there are several somali old men in their 60s living there too.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
No lamagoodles in New York please....we have enough problems here as it is.

New York is polluted filthy overcrowded shit hole, full of pawns, where the average person gets displaced by rich whites. Isn't that what's happening in Harlem

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I searched it up on YouTube I don’t know what retard that made that video what a doqon

Status
Not open for further replies.