Why are white people so weird?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
This is so cringeworthy theyre acting like they got superpowers

Towards the end ”the master” tells the old woman to perform the magnetic barrier hes taught her so he can prove it actually works

Only to prove its all a fraud who knows how much money hes taken from these fools

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I believe in the power of energy, so many ways to expel negative energy that we build up everyday. I'd love to try this :)

edit: the last part was unnecessary :eek:

Mercury

VIP
I believe in the power of energy, so many ways to expel negative energy that we build up everyday. I'd love to try this :)

edit: the last part was unnecessary :eek:

The last part is the best part

Towards the end ”the master” tells the old woman to perform the magnetic barrier hes taught her so he can prove it actually works

Only to prove its all a fraud who knows how much money hes taken from these fools

Thnx for the laugh

"Where were you guys, where f*ck were you guy":drakelaugh:

White people are the most

:ooh:was he gonna assassin creed assassin her at the end?

Mercury

VIP
White people are the most

:ooh:was he gonna assassin creed assassin her at the end?

He watched too much dragonball he was expecting her to pull this and blow him away

23a2880d116e779c2d13866d4f8b0d253201e603_hq.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts