Why are wahabi terrorists so nasty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Gunmen from al Shabaab have been rounding up any women with a “firm bust” and whipping them, say residents in the capital Mogadishu.

They are then told to remove their bras and shake their breasts.

One woman said: “They first introduced a hard fabric which stands stiffly on women’s chests. They are now saying breasts should be firm naturally, or just flat.”

Earlier this month, the insurgent group, which seeks to impose a strict form of Sharia Islamic law throughout Somalia, amputated a foot and a hand each from two young men accused of robbery.

It has also banned movies, football, musical ringtones and dancing at weddings.

The group’s hardline interpretation of Islamic law has shocked many Somalis, who are traditionally moderate Muslims. Some, however, give the insurgents credit for bringing order to the regions in their control.

:mjlaugh:

Gunmen from al Shabaab have been rounding up any women with a “firm bust” and whipping them, say residents in the capital Mogadishu.

They are then told to remove their bras and shake their breasts.

One woman said: “They first introduced a hard fabric which stands stiffly on women’s chests. They are now saying breasts should be firm naturally, or just flat.”

Earlier this month, the insurgent group, which seeks to impose a strict form of Sharia Islamic law throughout Somalia, amputated a foot and a hand each from two young men accused of robbery.

It has also banned movies, football, musical ringtones and dancing at weddings.

The group’s hardline interpretation of Islamic law has shocked many Somalis, who are traditionally moderate Muslims. Some, however, give the insurgents credit for bringing order to the regions in their control.

:mjlaugh:
Mudane AS are into bdsm :mjlol:

I ain't gonna lie I use to watch bdsm when I came home from school back when I was in the second grade:lolbron:

Axmed Xaji

Your non-biological father
Well, I know of a famous roll model that they try to emulate. I wont say who, though
upload_2017-7-11_13-49-31.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending