Why are the Scandinavians obsessed with drinking and partying?

It’s a non-Muslims thing.

They have little to look forward to in life.

No real family/ kinship

No religion

No sunlight( Nordic specific)

No close friends

A depressing existence.No wonder they drink themselves to death and have weird sexual links.

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
It’s a non-Muslims thing.

They have little to look forward to in life.

No real family/ kinship

No religion

No sunlight( Nordic specific)

No close friends

A depressing existence.No wonder they drink themselves to death and have weird sexual links.
Waxaan uu maleynaayey qaramada scandanavia inay ka mid yihiin qaramada ugu faraxsan caalamka?

Waxaan uu maleynaayey qaramada scandanavia inay ka mid yihiin qaramada ugu faraxsan caalamka?

You are right. Xagga tayada nolosha and bulsho adeegga, they rank the highest in the world. They have other crisis outside the material satisfaction index. Perhaps that is what the poster you quoted was aiming at.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I’m Friday and Sunday nights, you will see a lot of ppl just vomiting on the street or wherever. Nasghty shit wallahi. Never to Mention their “wasted” state in which some of them just piss in their clothes.

just by looking at these type of drunk folk, which they are many, is making you angry of vomiting everywhere and a pity on that stage of being lost and unconscious.

I think Scandinavians are weird. Half of them are like that liberal and partying and the other half are like very extremely religious people like the type to go and fight for ISIS or Al shabab even. Almost no in between. I think the in between are just the fobs who haven’t fully assimilated yet

Djokovic

Somali Arab
I think Scandinavians are weird. Half of them are like that liberal and partying and the other half are like very extremely religious people like the type to go and fight for ISIS or Al shabab even. Almost no in between. I think the in between are just the fobs who haven’t fully assimilated yet
Most man partying are also Muslim they still believe they just have shortcomings

Relevant to this topic, I remember listening on the news a new study that has shown how the brain volume shrinks with one drink equivalent to two years of aging. Here is the google search result. Interesting.

1648666845636.png

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
@NordicSomali You have noticed the excessive drinking too? Its mad here in the nordics. I remember my cadaan classmates started drinking when we where fifteen years old. All the cadaans I knew look like shit nowadays. Bad teeth and skin.

I think its really religion they are missing, they are just living life without guidance.

Wine in Heaven is not the same wine on Earth today. Sex also shares the name but the quality and the partner you enjoy are different too.

Alcohol is proven to cause health issues even in the smallest amount taken a day. There is no Alcohol in heaven but Wine btw.
the principle is the same. you work towards jannah for decades just to experience things we experience on Earth.

muslims are mostly virgins and so they think sex is the most heavenly thing ever so thats why most can't wait for their 'hours'. ask couples how boring sex everyday gets

imagine working your ass off your entire life and all you get is things you can have in this life. sex, mansions, workers, wine, fruits blah blah. sounds exactly like how horny arabs wished they lived like

wine is a type of alcohol

the principle is the same. you work towards jannah for decades just to experience things we experience on Earth.

muslims are mostly virgins and so they think sex is the most heavenly thing ever so thats why most can't wait for their 'hours'. ask couples how boring sex everyday gets

imagine working your ass off your entire life and all you get is things you can have in this life. sex, mansions, workers, wine, fruits blah blah. sounds exactly like how horny arabs wished they lived like

wine is a type of alcohol

You are wrong in your understanding of why people choose to live a Godly life. The objective is not for sex or for any gain but out of recognition that Allah is the master of the universe, gave love to Adamites(Humans) by giving them Intelligence, made them moral beings and had them set up on earth as his own Vicegerents(Representatives). Thus humans represent Allah on earth and conduct themselves accordingly for the trust placed on them. From the Quranic perspective, the story of Adam is one of God's generosity to men.

Sex and anything sensual come with being human. There is no harm in being a human. There can be harm in how people achieve and fulfill their human desires. Big difference.

Trending

Latest posts