why are somalis so loud ,chaotic and uncooperative in the workplace?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just had 5 new somali workers in my part time jobs, the fuckers were lazy, loud and rude. If i wasn't somali id be probably be so racist against these faraxs. I can understand anticushitism now :chrisfreshhah:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I think it's a group dynamic thing, get three or more Somalis in a room and it's bound to happen.

I work with a Somali guy. It is so awkward. I have been there for months now. We haven't said one word to each other. I am the newcomer.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Yeah, I think it has to do with the "brotherhood" or "sisterhood" thing. Because they mostly become friends based on identity and interests. So, if all of them come from the same or similar background of people being loud or "don't give a f*ck" attitude - then like @ghost said, it's bound to happen.

I once worked with two Somali girls in a retail store, both had similar behaviors. Both would scream across the store while working to call on a friend they saw in the store. Mind you there are out customers and workers in the store, and people would look at her like she was retarded :ftw9nwa:. But, at the same time I did work with couple Somalis who were respectful and chill. If you ever went school with Somalis, just picture all the Somali students who were loud and basically retarded, don't you think they would have the same or similar behaviors at the workplace?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts