Why are Somali women rude?

What I noticed is that Somali women specially the ones that were born in western countries tend to be so rude specially if u are also a Somali girl. They always treat non Somali girls better. This didn’t happen to me once this actually always happens to me when I encounter with a Somali girl. I recently saw a Somali girl at my Uni. I always used to see her but I never talked to her. She used to smile at me. A week ago I saw her in the bathroom. As I was fixing my hijab. She smiled at me again friendly and asked me if I’m Pakistani. I then said Abayo ani Somali ban ahay Pakistani ma ahi as soon as I said that her facial expressions changed from friendly to rude. Since then when she sees me she looks at me with anger. Me when I see a Somali girl I always get happy. But I don’t know why they always do that with me lol. But Somali men are different so far the ones i‘ve seen they were very kind to me as soon as I told them that I’m also Somali.

I’ve noticed that too. I made a new Somali friend and she treats me like some disposable friend & she’s so flaky with me while she treats her ajnabi friends so well and comes through for them. I’ve stopped trying to contact her. I’ve experienced the same from Somali girls my whole life so I think I’ll stop trying to befriend them. It’s nice to have a friend of the same culture but if said people treat you like shit it isn’t worth it

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
What I noticed is that Somali women specially the ones that were born in western countries tend to be so rude specially if u are also a Somali girl. They always treat non Somali girls better. This didn’t happen to me once this actually always happens to me when I encounter with a Somali girl. I recently saw a Somali girl at my Uni. I always used to see her but I never talked to her. She used to smile at me. A week ago I saw her in the bathroom. As I was fixing my hijab. She smiled at me again friendly and asked me if I’m Pakistani. I then said Abayo ani Somali ban ahay Pakistani ma ahi as soon as I said that her facial expressions changed from friendly to rude. Since then when she sees me she looks at me with anger. Me when I see a Somali girl I always get happy. But I don’t know why they always do that with me lol. But Somali men are different so far the ones i‘ve seen they were very kind to me as soon as I told them that I’m also Somali.
I'm in the west, can confirm they have fangs on me and others often.

I’ve noticed that too. I made a new Somali friend and she treats me like some disposable friend & she’s so flaky with me while she treats her ajnabi friends so well and comes through for them. I’ve stopped trying to contact her. I’ve experienced the same from Somali girls my whole life so I think I’ll stop trying to befriend them. It’s nice to have a friend of the same culture but if said people treat you like shit it isn’t worth it
Same hereeee. They treat Ajnabi girls so well. If you would be in my country me and u would be friends ❤️

Gladiolus

Somali, is a race
Sorry that happened to you. I have never come across a Somali woman born here but ive had those same experiences with the ones who came from Somalia. I think they might had negative experiences with other Somalis and so they project it on to all of us. Its not a justifiable reason of course but that is just how some people are. One negative encounter with a person and they dislike/hate anyone who belongs in said person. Its just how humans are.

Cerberus

VIP
We have no problems on the Somali Men’s side.

I can meet a Somali brother in China and he is my brother in 5 seconds of meeting lmao
It's because it's China. Try going to dominantly Somali area. The somalis in Africa are worst followed by American and British Somalis. Walaahi one lady I met here who worked at building I worke at was Somali too and she called the somalis Z word and she was from another state with lots of Somalis and Ethiopians and that tells me she encountered lots of bad ones in East coast. Lots of corrupted Somalis in developed and undeveloped countries.

Cerberus

VIP
We have no problems on the Somali Men’s side.

I can meet a Somali brother in China and he is my brother in 5 seconds of meeting lmao
Her name was Yasmiin btw and she and I started a relationship but I was surprised I found a Somali woman here in my state in America who also experienced the same bad experience with other Somalis.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I would be mad at you too. The way you mix aaf somali and English make me imagine u have an annoying voice

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
lol that’s too funny. I get along with most somali dudes pretty easily, even the gangbanger ones just from the virtue that we’re both Somali. At worst we’d just not talk to each other much.

Maybe cuqdad and liciinimo is just a somali women trait. Normally I’d defend Somali women but if you guys are so insistent on pushing that narrative it’s fine by me.

Cerberus

VIP
lol that’s too funny. I get along with most somali dudes pretty easily, even the gangbanger ones just from the virtue that we’re both Somali. At worst we’d just not talk to each other much.

Maybe cuqdad and liciinimo is just a somali women trait. Normally I’d defend Somali women but if you guys are so insistent on pushing that narrative it’s fine by me.
In Minneapolis the gang banger ones are essentially mathow and even day stuff like "this nigga" and in 2008 we had a lot of Somalis shooting each other here. Most recently one killed Macalin Abdinasir and the killer was Somali too and they knew each other from 2004.

So here in Murderopolis the more Somali gang bangers you associate with the more likely you seeing the afterlife. And the more you loan money to other Somalis including Somali women friends the almost 100% chance you won't get paid back.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
In Minneapolis the gang banger ones are essentially mathow and even day stuff like "this nigga" and in 2008 we had a lot of Somalis shooting each other here. Most recently one killed Macalin Abdinasir and the killer was Somali too and they knew each other from 2004.

So here in Murderopolis the more Somali gang bangers you associate with the more likely you seeing the afterlife. And the more you loan money to other Somalis including Somali women friends the almost 100% chance you won't get paid back.
if you’re a social person it’s impossible not to run into these kinds of people once in a while.

Just go to a party and there’s like 5-10 of them.

I don’t have money to loan either :mjcry:

Xoxoxo

VIP
i had similar experiences with other Somali girls so I just build a huge wall. I only hang out with open minded chicks mostly.

Cerberus

VIP
if you’re a social person it’s impossible not to run into these kinds of people once in a while.

Just go to a party and there’s like 5-10 of them.

I don’t have money to loan either :mjcry:
I once did. Felt sorry for Hani a long time friend of mine of 10 years. And she not only said she doesn't owe me anything but she should get some from me again lol as if I gave her previous $300 for free.

If she mistakened you as as a Paki you must be decently attractive and she is probably insecure.

@Basra is also very jealous when she see’s younger attractive Xalimos at the mall or at work. :icon lol:

Last edited:

Trending