Why are Somali women expected to do everything???

In America everybody works or you don’t eat, I don’t know what you thought this was lol. Get to work bum.
I don't know what you mean. it sounds like shes talking about how in somali households the women take on too much, the men just have to work, but the women have to do everything else along side working. and a lot of daughters also have to play the role of family counselor/mediator and have more pressure to do higher continuous education.

I want to be cute in my own femininity and do cute things not fucking work DONE VENTING!
[/QUOTE]

I thought girls wanted to go work? My ex said she wanted to be a stay at home house wife. Even after finishing Uni I was confused but I don't mind either way. But it's better to work together like caadan people.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I know Abdis the own successful business, others that are the on the top of their career and 100+ Abdis that would provide most women comfortable middle class lifestyle.

Why don't you know any of them? Why are they not in your social circle?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's what I mean when I say working mothers is a scam at best especially for somali women. Even somali moms that are married with kids do most of the cooking, cleaning, shopping, taking everyone to their appointments etc. Our community is in shambles cause we are not doing the roles we are expected to do. I'm against 50-50 relationships for a reason because even studies show that when there is dual income most of the domestic/housework falls on the women. I just don't understand the mindset of men in our community that advocate for this shit of the wife splitting bills with them. Our forefathers did not do that. I see the way ajanabi women who even work get to wear makeup and look nice in the home and there men have money still and do what they need to do. You aren't lying when you say Cadaan women are still better off financially.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Yes that's what I prefer to do. Like make the home environment good for the both of us and welcoming. I'm prepared to get called a pickme for this post lool
f*ck what these masculine minded broads are saying.
A woman is supposed to be a man's help mate.
To support her man and to uplift his spirit. To respect his role as a man

The man is supposed to protect and provide for his family. To have a vision for how he wants to lead the family towards a greater future.

But it takes a feminine woman and a masculine man to make that work.

A simp and a masculine woman can never make this happen because they are not assuming their true roles.

we can complain about it all we want, but the reality is that the economy won't allow you stay home, unless you marry a rich man who's willing to marry someone of lower status (money wise). the rich usually marry the rich.

we can complain about it all we want, but the reality is that the economy won't allow you stay home, unless you marry a rich man who's willing to marry someone of lower status (money wise). the rich usually marry the rich.

True. And rich men are in short supply so either traditional women are willing to share these men, either they settle with someone more close to their economic statuts and split bills like every one is doing in the west.
tenor.gif

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Stop blaming feminism. It has nothing to do with it. The exploitation of women’s labor is a built in African custom. Black males regardless of nationality are know for this.

:childplease: Not the males in here advocating for 50/50 when they make pennies compared to other men. Look around, you're collectively at the bottom of the totem pole financially. Even recent immigrants/refugees have surpassed you in the West as you insist on whitey's handouts. and now the younger generations prefer crime. At least when cadaans go 50/50 they live comfortably.

Stop blaming feminism. It has nothing to do with it. The exploitation of women’s labor is a built in African custom. Black males regardless of nationality are known for this.

They're not gonna like this :wow1:

Girls, if these me want to go 50/50, don't cook for them or clean for them. Also, they must wake up in the middle of the night to look after the baby. Also, because they can't go 50/50 with you when it comes to pregnancy, they must give you at least 10k to make up for the fact that you can't split the birth pain, along with doing most of the nigh time duties of looking after the baby.

Alhamdulilah for Islam though, if you refuse to provide that is a sin and your wife can leave you easily. Maybe they will be happier paying child suport.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Girls, if these me want to go 50/50, don't cook for them or clean for them. Also, they must wake up in the middle of the night to look after the baby. Also, because they can't go 50/50 with you when it comes to pregnancy, they must give you at least 10k to make up for the fact that you can't split the birth pain, along with doing most of the nigh time duties of looking after the baby.

Alhamdulilah for Islam though, if you refuse to provide that is a sin and your wife can leave you easily. Maybe they will be happier paying child suport.
Provide kagawas you just want to live of a mans money because most of you women are lazy. And yall add nothing a mans life besides kids and giving birth :pacspit:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Yes and I bet she did all the cooking, cleaning, child rearing AND working ect. So basically, what did your abo do?

Soz can't relate, I grew up in a traditional family where the man looks after his family.

Cooking, cleaning, child rearing, giving birth= labour and that isn't free.
She did the cooking since she only knows how to cook and he did the dishes and cleaning and bringing and picking up from school. I hope you find the guy that wants you to live of his money. Cus most of us are not having it