Why are Somali politicians

Status
Not open for further replies.
So fucking retarded? Do they lack the skill of longterm planning ? None of them can negotiate or make Good deals, they probally accept the first deal they get offered.
Gaining power Should be their motivation not money, we Should be the puppeteer not the puppet.
This is a problem Everywhere in the country.

So fucking retarded? Do they lack the skill of longterm planning ? None of them can negotiate or make Good deals, they probally accept the first deal they get offered.
Gaining power Should be their motivation not money, we Should be the puppeteer not the puppet.
This is a problem Everywhere in the country.

I've thought the same too, but it's more a case of extreme corruption and apathy. For instance, the recurring drought and famine, to which I've gone on about extensively.

Another thing is the lack of strategic awareness and diplomacy. For example, our neighbours have ethnic groups like the Oromo, Afars etc that have separatists groups and dissidents. Why not set up a War Council or a Council for Horn Politics, fill the cabinet full of xabashis with anti-TPLF/Pro-Somali sentiments and use them to gather intelligence reports in the situation in Ethiopia, Kenya, Eritrea etc? I'm sure the xabashis have version of their own full of Somali stooges.

I've thought the same too, but it's more a case of extreme corruption and apathy. For instance, the recurring drought and famine, to which I've gone on about extensively.

Another thing is the lack of strategic awareness and diplomacy. For example, our neighbours have ethnic groups like the Oromo, Afars etc that have separatists groups and dissidents. Why not set up a War Council or a Council for Horn Politics, fill the cabinet full of xabashis with anti-TPLF/Pro-Somali sentiments and use them to gather intelligence reports in the situation in Ethiopia, Kenya, Eritrea etc? I'm sure the xabashis have version of their own full of Somali stooges.
Im wondering How can you sleep soundly If your selling out your country? Don't they feel Shame that the biggest chunk of our economy is foreign Aid and remitance? Instead of finding long term solutions on the recurring droughts they rather put out their hands and beg to the international community.
Why Don't they find a way to fix the Food/Water/energy security?
Start paving a lot more roads even in the smaller towns where they are even more important? building cheap housing for the less fortunate?
Getting the unemployment rate under atleast 20%?
Fighting corruption and getting a competent law enforcement.
Their are countries that where in worse positions and bounced back in a single generations.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Corruption and incompetent politicians can be found all over the world. However the main reason you don't see as much damage from them like in Somalia is because they have a strong economy with corporations that require a semblance of stability. The small time thieves in Somalia's parliament would be pushed aside if the country had a few large corporations.

When the political economy is bigger than the real economy; don't be surprised to see hyenas near the carcass that used to be a country.

hqdefault.jpg

@Prince Abubu @Guysensei

Your both on the right track but underestimating one major element that's in play which is the several parasite deep state networks made up of many different criminals as well as foreign interest groups that have been established for decades even embedded deep in every facet of society and business.

There are so many of them they can very easily cripple and paralyse you if not assassinate you out right, no leader in this world has full control over their countries, an example is the deep state Vs Trump how they got him to toe the line and increase the military industrial complex budget by 58 billion which could have payed for his wall, every quasi leader gets this wake up call.

If you both became leaders tomorrow, your hands would be tied and the only way to move forward is through compromise like this or face being assassinated or crippled.

A very sophisticated long-term plan like what Erdogan achieved is required, he became more Pro EU/West then the Kemalist in order to slowly remove them from the military, institutions, courts and ultimately power, decades before this his group infiltrated all institutions including the military.

It's not as straight forward or easy as you guys may think.

1) Lack of pension
2) Lack of education
3) Lack of compassion
4) Lack of Vision
5) Lack of Leadership
6) Lack of youth
7) Lack of social pressure

Status
Not open for further replies.