Why are Somali girls snitches?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're being snitched on then you're doing something you shouldn't. You should be grateful they're keeping you on the straight and narrow so you don't act out. masha allah I hope these sisters continue doing their jobs
Horta are you like this and how old are you?
:farmajoyaab:

Having a shit weekend since i have no hoes and somali girls are snitches.

Change your mindset, my brother. Don't measure your worth and potential by how many women you have interactions with you. You should work on yourself first, then everything will work out for you.

Change your mindset, my brother. Don't measure your worth and potential by how many women you have interactions with you. You should work on yourself first, then everything will work out for you.
You are right, I'm having a shit weekend because I'm getting annoyed at the size of my forehead.Furthermore hoes is a farming tool in minecraft.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Gossip is evil, mate. It's why I don't talk about the goings on during the day unless it was necessary.

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
I see nothing wrong with what he did
:mjcry:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Potential partner kulahaa, everything doesn't have to end with marriage, this was back in high school.:mahubowtf:

And I still think your fellow Farahs, men in general, do gossip.
But you guys do it behind closed doors, and you are merciless marka xamanaysaan, I've seen it :gaasdrink:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Hear some much crazy shit from my sisters about familys i thought were normal are fucked up, the most religious guys getting woman pregnant and so much more that goes a unnoticed. I mainly love gossip were day by day people making a bad situations worse getting a nearly live updates. I don't blame them, to much interesting shit going around

Potential partner kulahaa, everything doesn't have to end with marriage, this was back in high school.:mahubowtf:

And I still think your fellow Farahs, men in general, do gossip.
But you guys do it behind closed doors, and you are merciless marka xamanaysaan, I've seen it :gaasdrink:
Never gossiped in my life , disgusting trait.One time an obese farax kept talking shit about random people at the side of the masjid. I looked at him horrified and pointed him towards the female area of the masjid and said:

"Thts were you belong ngga"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending