Religion and Colorism

Lol, it was a quick google search.

People often misinterpret things what ancient people said. If they describe their fellow ethnics as being dark, it is based on their local context and not a global one. Moses may have been darker than other Jews, Muhammed may have been lighter than other Arabs, but it doesn't follow from there that Moses looked like a Habesha and Muhammed looked like a Ruski.
Stop let me cope, Musa Pbuh was Cushitic 💪🏽🇸🇴

first off there’s no such thing as preference, it’s made up to explain internalised racism. Which is what those guys you speak of suffer from.

People seem to forget Arabs are a mixed people and back in the days were dark, pretty much Somali skin colour.
There’s plenty Arabic historical books praising the zanj woman and how dark/black women are the ideal woman (look it up if you want).

This white skin worship is a recent phenomenon (I guess since penicilin was discovered and got their skin sores under control) ppl think they’re attractive ☕ But yeah it’s internalised racism.
Yes there is a thing called preference, only someone delusional will disagree. Majority of guys are not attracted to fat women and the majority of women are not attracted to midgets. Every individual is entitled to their preferences and if a man prefers White or light skin over dark skin, it doesn’t mean he’s a “racist” or whatever bullshit accusation you’re gonna throw at him. That’s his opinion and he’s entitled to that.

Apollo

VIP
Stop let me cope, Musa Pbuh was Cushitic 💪🏽🇸🇴

Christians are coping with Jesus globally and making him look like them depending on geographic location:

im-212199

c252c84ba5b8d50ddfae21b32975cd43

jesus-at-the-last-supper-chinese-school.jpg

:chrisfreshhah:

Christians are coping with Jesus globally and making him look like them depending on geographic location:

im-212199

Wallahi i still don’t get how the evangelist copes knowing that their religion comes from the Middle East. Must be the ultimate copium that I need to get my hands on.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

im-212199

I respect this. What self-respecting person worships a man who looks like he belongs to another phenotypic group. Nacallah.

giphy.gif

Apollo

VIP
Wallahi i still don’t get how the evangelist copes knowing that their religion comes from the Middle East. Must be the ultimate copium that I need to get my hands on.

In a weird twist those fanatical rightwing American Christians are actually anti-Semitic, while seeming philo-Semitic. They need Jews to establish their state in Israel in order for their prophesies become fulfilled and the Jews get slaughtered/go into eternal hellfire by the second coming of Christ, lmao.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

If nothing else I know god exists through this. Only a universe created by a thinking entity could have such humor in it. An cadaan, racist, towel-head and J00 hating m0r0n is also simultaneously worshipping a brown Jewish man he pretends was a Swedish surf boarder and writing his language in a script that came from heavily MENA admixed people (Eye-ties) who got their script from Greeks who got their script from the closest cousins of, you guessed it, the Juice. Allah has a sense of humor, saxiibs.

When Christianity was made the official state religion of the Roman Empire, the Roman elites made sure to depict Jesus as a Greco-Roman God so the European Pagan masses could readily see themselves in him and help with the conversion process.

A lot of guys are very insecure they choose woman based on what they’re friends think or what other guys want.in that case you aren’t missing much so don't worry.superficial people aren’t very loyal.

Only Asian, brown, or black groups.

White guys are often into darker than them Asians and others.

White guys overwhelmingly prefer their own women; a small percentage [12%] of all married white men in the United States are married interracially but most of those 'interracial' marriages are to white Hispanic women.

Difference between dark and black though. Moses was Semitic and they come in all shades. His wife was Cushitic though.

Zipporah was actually Midianite; the Hebrews merely used the word 'Cushi' as a designator for dark skin and the Midianites were evidently darker than them.

Yes there is a thing called preference, only someone delusional will disagree. Majority of guys are not attracted to fat women and the majority of women are not attracted to midgets. Every individual is entitled to their preferences and if a man prefers White or light skin over dark skin, it doesn’t mean he’s a “racist” or whatever bullshit accusation you’re gonna throw at him. That’s his opinion and he’s entitled to that.

There is no such thing as race preference, you like what you find attractive, that can come in any race.
That’s why I say preference isn’t a thing in the context of race which is what we were discussing.

I agree th
Samaritan Palestinians (semi-Jews who never left Palestine) are not mixed race. They have zero European Crusader and zero Black African slave trade ancestry. They represent the Ancient Hebrews in modern-day form.

Here is a Samaritan Palestinian, looks exactly like that Jesus reconstruction:

e4b94379d7782b2c03d33d462ad34cc2.jpg

I agree they’re probably not Bantus but definitely they’d be classed as black because they definitely weren’t white.

stop showing fake Jesus reconstructions, the Hadith books are there for you to read his description he didn’t look like that lol

Apollo

VIP
I agree they’re probably not Bantus but definitely they’d be classed as black because they definitely weren’t white.

The only Middle Easterners who are considered black today are Afro-Arab Khaleejis. These people have partial roots from Zanzibar and aren't native to the Middle East. I never heard of anybody describing a Levantine Semite or an indigenous Mesopotamian Arab as black, that is really pushing it.

Google ''Marsh Arabs of Iraq'' those people lived in Iraq since Ancient Sumerian times.

This guy is black, lol seriously?

37110895_102.jpg

Those scriptures do not state they were black as in the modern-day concept of it. All it says is that they were tanned or darker than the other Jews, not that they were of a totally different race or ethnicity.

They were most likely dark skinned/tanned Jews, not Negroid/Sub-Saharan Africans.

Jesus has been reconstructed, he looked like this:

oI5vKm6.jpg

Those same hadiths describe Muhammad as a white dude, which I highly doubt he was. Those ancient people obviously exaggerated minor differences between themselves. Muhammad likely still looked like an Arab/Semite, same with Moses and Jesus.

Muhammad has been described numerous times as being whiter skinned than other Arabs.. Also, how is your dream a reliable source? It's just your brain playing tricks on you, not you actually seeing prophets.

imagine using fake western reconstruction as evidence.

yes, according to what the prophet (saw) if you dream of him you did see him because sheitan cannot take his image. My dream is way more valid than those fake reconstructions.

I won’t be going back n forth anymore with you especially after you using reconstruction proof which has no basis in Islam, it’s literally guessing. Giving me troll vibes. 👋🏾👋🏾👋🏾

Apollo

VIP
imagine using fake western reconstruction as evidence.

yes, according to what the prophet (saw) if you dream of him you did see him because sheitan cannot take his image. My dream is way more valid than those fake reconstructions.

I won’t be going back n forth anymore with you especially after you using reconstruction proof which has no basis in Islam, it’s literally guessing. Giving me troll vibes. 👋🏾👋🏾👋🏾

You are being ethnocentric and want them to look like you. This is just as bad as those Europeans who supposedly see Jesus and other Hebrew prophets in their dreams and imagine them as blonde Nordics.

The reality is that most of the Hebrew prophets looked like Semitic Middle Easterners.

Focus on their message & teachings and not their race or color.

PS. Do you know that East Asians depict Siddhartha Gautama (the Buddha) as an East Asian, even though he was a North Indian? This is a common phenomenon globally to change the appearance of their religious founders to suit locals.

Trying hard to refute the existence of an African prophet or messenger is equally futile. Bottom line is that in Islam, each nation/tribe had their own prophet in the past. It is a matter of justice and that no one is left behind according to the Quran. Allah informed us through his last book that he sent messengers and prophets to all ethnicities.

1627398037137.png

Sahih International: And We certainly sent into every nation a messenger, [saying], "Worship Allah and avoid Taghut." And among them were those whom Allah guided, and among them were those upon whom error was [deservedly] decreed. So proceed through the earth and observe how was the end of the deniers.

This one below even specifies that those prophets and messengers spoke the native languages of the people they were sent to.

1627398198918.png

Sahih International: And We did not send any messenger except [speaking] in the language of his people to state clearly for them, and Allah sends astray [thereby] whom He wills and guides whom He wills. And He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.

This is why everywhere you travel in the world, even in remote lands/islands where people are half naked and live a very simple life without much contact of the outside world have beliefs about God in their own ways. The remnant of their original prophetic teachings which changed and was corrupted over generations still show their traces.

Trending

Latest posts