Why are popular people on dating sites?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
popular, attractive people have personality and other disorders. God bless them with good looks, and talent but no personality. So yeah, them being alone is better for mankind,

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What makes you think so :dead:

From experience i guess. looooooooooooool

Attractive people have vanity and ego in plenty. They have no motivation to behave in order to keep spouses or friends. Ugly people have motivations. Their self esteem is down, so they work hard at pleasing people, and nurturing spouses and friends.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
popular, attractive people have personality and other disorders. God bless them with good looks, and talent but no personality. So yeah, them being alone is better for mankind,
Don't taint reality with your anecdotal and unfortunate encounters Eedo, there are plenty of us who are consummate in all other departments.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Don't taint reality with your anecdotal and unfortunate encounters Eedo, there are plenty of us who are consummate in all other departments.

Am kinda sexually orgasmed as to WHY u picked this user name to respond to my post???????

1606763081642.png

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
People nowadays are less
Social and less outgoing now then they were 20-30 years ago. I think technology is a factor in that. You can get practically anything from your phone without leaving your house/apartment nowadays.

Trending