Why are male perfumes so shitty compared to female perfumes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maestro

Cultural revolution
These boring ass generic "Blue Steel" "Hypewater" named brands are all so boring and the scents all smell the same to me. Feels like I smell exactly like every other dude in the city if I'm not gonna buy a Louis Vouiton gold laced perfume for $400.

Decided to try female deodorant for the first time and this shit just smells like heaven. :wow:

Couldn't keep my nose outta my Tshirt for hours.

Apparently females also love male perfumes and are attracted to them like we are to theirs. These things must have some pheromones or chemicals or some shit that mess with your brain.

I love male perfume. They all smell the same and all smell masculine!:ahh: Allah nothing beats a guy that smells amazing. It raises their rating by 2 points or 1.5 :damedamn: It makes guys more dersirable. :stevej:

I agree women have the better deal. We hace all sorts of scents:
-Rosey flowery
-Vanilla
-Fruity
-Chocolatey/Sweet

I love arabic perfume tho :lawd: Nothing beats great oud :lawd: I sometimes wear too much and smell like those Kurds in Edgware Road :kanyehmm:

I try to tone it down tho. :jcoleno: I seriously dont want to attarct unwanted attention. :jcoleno: It isnt advised by the deen either apparently :kendrickcry:

Sarah136

Hot and cold
I also love male perfumes. I spray mine on my fav jumper that I only wear indoors. No perfume for outdoors,it isn't worth the sin.

Arabic oud makes me sick,it smells too strong and the smell goes straight to my brain causing a headache.

Female perfumes smell light and heavenly I don't blame you for liking it

maestro

Cultural revolution
Lol Since when is Perfume a sin? Or is it just women exclusive

I wouldn't mind sharing colognes with close female friends and family right up until a random dumbass tells me I smell like his wife or something then I'm done. :damedamn:

Until then I'll keep riding this. Hopefully no one will notice :browtf:

the amount of guys I followed beyond my destination because they smelled so good :oh6b81q:

Wallahi i remember i was with a group of friends and they followed a guy for 10 minutes because he smelt good. I had to ditch them because i seriously didnt want a habar to see me walking with a bunch of hormonal girls following a random guy. I have dignity.

Sarah136

Hot and cold
Lol Since when is Perfume a sin? Or is it just women exclusive

I wouldn't mind sharing colognes with close female friends and family right up until a random dumbass tells me I smell like his wife or something then I'm done. :damedamn:

Until then I'll keep riding this. Hopefully no one will notice :browtf:

Just for woman walaal. No you go ahead and drench yourself in that female perfume:z1banet:

Sarah136

Hot and cold
Wallahi i remember i was with a group of friends and they followed a guy for 10 minutes because he smelt good. I had to ditch them because i seriously didnt want a habar to see me walking with a bunch of hormonal girls following a random guy. I have dignity.

Like a bunch of sniffing dogs :cryinglaughsmiley:
That's an image I want to see

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Female perfumes smell more fruity and light Male perfumes smell much better imo

VixR

Veritas
I love the smell of male cologne. I've even bought certain scents on occasion just to smell, and not afraid to say I've actually worn em in many a dgaf instances :banderas:

Maybe the reason you don't think it smells as nice as female perfumes is bc you'd naturally be more inclined towards female scents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending