Why are London Somalis so darn cheap? ( come in and hear my story )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
A friend of mine recently came from London. She has experienced some horrific things, for instance Somalis in London are so cheap to the point they make you pay for the meal, or they say they don't have money to take you out, so they only make tea for you. The houses are ugly and small. There's no hot water running. Their way of dining out is sharing a medium dominos pizza. They're very cheap. They don't like hosting people in their run down houses and if you get a hotel, they insist on staying in the hotel with you. They are all miserable.

Somalis are breaking into different social classes and economic classes.

It isn’t fair to say “All Somalis Are Cheap” in a city that is one of the most expensive places to live in the world.

I’m very excited in seeing the new middle class of Somalis emerging from these cities. In America only 4,000 Somalis own homes out of 100k+ people. We are at the bottom of every human index and I think illahi made it this way for a reason.

If you’re a Somali home owner, hang out with home owners. If your a Somali entrepreanur, hang out with somali entrepreneurs. If your a Somali engineer, you know who you should be hanging with.

This is the greatest time on earth to be Somali.

Many of us have worked hard to get out of the “temporary refugee camps” called projects, and we should surround ourselves with people moving forward.

Neefs hang with neefs and complain about the smell.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Somalis are breaking into different social classes and economic classes.

It isn’t fair to say “All Somalis Are Cheap” in a city that is one of the most expensive places to live in the world.

I’m very excited in seeing the new middle class of Somalis emerging from these cities. In America only 4,000 Somalis own homes out of 100k+ people. We are at the bottom of every human index and I think illahi made it this way for a reason.

If you’re a Somali home owner, hang out with home owners. If your a Somali entrepreanur, hang out with somali entrepreneurs. If your a Somali engineer, you know who you should be hanging with.

This is the greatest time on earth to be Somali.

Many of us have worked hard to get out of the “temporary refugee camps” called projects, and we should surround ourselves with people moving forward.

Neefs hang with neefs and complain about the smell.
It's true that people usually hang out with people of the same social class and standing. But you shouldn't stick to that rule. Sometimes, even a janitor can have a valuable network you can tap into. Diverse network is the best! It's the essence of life.

It's true that people usually hang out with people of the same social class and standing. But you shouldn't stick to that rule. Sometimes, even a janitor can have a valuable network you can tap into. Diverse network is the best! It's the essence of life.

That works in theory or some novel.

Where are you compared to your Asag globally?

Europe has a class system. You can only be close with people who are in your class. England has a humane version of the Indian caste system.

Europe has a class system. You can only be close with people who are in your class. England has a humane version of the Indian caste system.

If England has a caste system similar to the one in India what can be said about USA who round up non-whites and put them into zoos called projects and only let out those who have a high IQ and can benefit society?

Somalis in London are so cheap to the point they make you pay for the meal, or they say they don't have money to take you out, so they only make tea for you.
What should they pay for her meal to begin with? Was she broke or something?

If England has a caste system similar to the one in India what can be said about USA who round up non-whites and put them into zoos called projects and only let out those who have a high IQ and can benefit society?

Many rich kids or elites go to public schools and they do it to fit in. You can be friends with a poor person or a billionaire.

Here, every Prime Minister's kids went to public elementary school and most private school's students are actually middle class kids who got scholarships. If you mow the lawn in Buckingham Palace, your kids go to private school.

Abdullahi Hussein

The G.O.A.T
A friend of mine recently came from London. She has experienced some horrific things, for instance Somalis in London are so cheap to the point they make you pay for the meal, or they say they don't have money to take you out, so they only make tea for you. The houses are ugly and small. There's no hot water running. Their way of dining out is sharing a medium dominos pizza. They're very cheap. They don't like hosting people in their run down houses and if you get a hotel, they insist on staying in the hotel with you. They are all miserable.
f*ck that you live in shitty Minnesota where everything is cheap come to London sxb
mjlol.png
mjlol.png
and I live in Manchester.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
f*ck that you live in shitty Minnesota where everything is cheap come to London sxb
mjlol.png
mjlol.png
and I live in Manchester.

I've been there too many times. Those who live in Manchester have fled London to find government housing and a bigger ceydh:camby:

That's the new arrivals. Those of us brought up here go out to eat often with friends. Usually we split the bill but if it's a birthday or a guest we pay.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
That's really sad. This isn't the first time I've heard of situations similar to this.Too many Somali Londoners leeching off their guests.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Like you can talk reer food stamps
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Who the f*ck does this shit the ceeb
:faysalwtf:
Those people are recent arrivees. They don't have work skills yet, the government takes care of them until they learn the language and develop skills to work. You can't make fun of them.

Stop painting everyone with the same brush bro.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I don't blame them tbh, the city is too damn expensive and quality of life is not that great. I don't know how you guys do it, get out of there if you can

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending