Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
major_a_escabeau.gif

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Dont they have a lot of European in them?

I don't think so. I'm guessing many of them are mixed with either Indian or Chinese

You are both right.

Europeans such as the British, Dutch and French took African slaves to work in the Caribbean plantations. The British also brought over some Indians who mixed with Africans. The Chinese migrated there a bit later on.

You are both right.

Europeans such as the British, Dutch and French took African slaves to work in the Caribbean plantations. The British also brought over some Indians who mixed with Africans. The Chinese migrated there a bit later on.
Yes, but White people are pretty much non-existent in Jamaica. The country is 90+% black.
I don't think most of them carry European blood.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Yes, but White people are pretty much non-existent in Jamaica. The country is 90+% black.
I agree, It’s pretty much non-noticeable at this point and has a small effect on the overall phenotype.

World

VIP
I agree, It’s pretty much non-noticeable at this point and has a small effect on the overall phenotype.
Afro Caribbeans and African Americans are on average ~15-25 % white. The former also have varying amounts of South Asian admixture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending