Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1611844278231.png

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
I was gonna come here to say not all girl friendships are petty but this girl needs God fr. How can you do that to someone let alone your own friend?

:tacky:

Nafiso Qalanjo

๐–‚๐–Š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–™๐–” ๐–œ๐–†๐–— ๐–‡๐–†๐–‡๐–ž!
Thats not a female companionship. That girl is a straight up qumayo. The victim is too miskiin wlh. I would've smacked a bytch
giphy.gif

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
And they still uploaded the video
Someone please help that Xalimo shes getting bullied :dead:

They give me fob vibes but the video has over 2million views lol

What do you think is the girl jealous or was it just a fun joke๐Ÿค”

someone tell the song name
They did another video and the other girl put eyelashes on so I think it was jealousy / the other girl wanted to redo the video

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
Everyone is soft these days she was just being annoying no need for it to trend in twitter they did this on purpose clearly

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Everyone is soft these days she was just being annoying no need for it to trend in twitter

No huuuno. Lil Hamdia Ahmed Legit snatched the lash with with Big energy grab. She want the lil light skin tom boy gone ugly. or at least on her level

repel evil,

Love wins over hate

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
No huuuno. Lil Hamdia Ahmed Legit snatched the lash with with Big energy grab. She want the lil light skin tom boy gone ugly. or at least on her level

repel evil,

Love wins over hate
Basra they wanted clout everyone knows if a Somali women does something weird it trends :confused: