Why are gangsters glorified in society?

I think we live in a retarded generation honestly. Why are gangsters and thugs glorified? These niggas are all failures, bums and high school drop outs who engage in petty postcode beefs when they don’t own the hood. A bunch of failures.

Why do people glorify them as “hard” or “cool” people when they are just a bunch of worthless failures with no contributions. Some people look up to them and want to copy them, some fake their personas to be like them. Why are we glorifying these losers?

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Only people under 22 actually glorify them tbh
16 year old girls may like them then, but they grow out of it once real world hits and they learn saqajaanimo isn’t an actual skill

Gangsters are glorified so that people with potential are wasted especially immigrants and won't be competing with the higher class with real high paid jobs. Its a distraction tool. They get lured into their deaths.

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
I think it is that we all love an underdog
They was a morroccon gangster in france that was famous and highly liked irrespective of what he did for a living. People like rebels, we love fugitives just like Billy the kid. We idolise them. People who are willing to venture out and break the laws of the government irrespective of the repercussion.

I was watching narcos recently and I asked myself why i and others i know support pablo. The guy is a piece of shit, a scumbag. Yet he is idolised as an culture icon or figure. As he and Gustavo said. That are bandits and people like bandits.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
They think it's "cool" which is pretty sad. There is nothing cool about doing criminal activities that can lead you to your death or prison. Imagine being paranoid knowing that you got enemies looking for you and want to take your life away? Imagine having to worry about the undercover police watching your back every time you sell drugs? Imagine killing another person because they come from that neighborhood? You will know hell is waiting for you after you just killed another human being.

I never understand why some people sag their pants? Are you trying to show your boxers? A bunch of s and the saddest part is there are women that love hoodmans. They open their legs and become the next baby momma then their gangster baby daddy ghosts out. Now the baby mama has to raise these kids alone in an impoverished neighborhood. The kids grow up into a ghetto area and become a gang banger. The cycle continues and I think by ending this cycle is if women avoid these trash.

They can easily get out of the hood if the kids go to school and graduate. Get a proper job and make legal money. Get out of the hood and marry a decent woman and produce good kids in a good environment and raise them properly. You want a peaceful and easy lifestyle.

Lmao
I think it is that we all love an underdog
They was a morroccon gangster in france that was famous and highly liked irrespective of what he did for a living. People like rebels, we love fugitives just like Billy the kid. We idolise them. People who are willing to venture out and break the laws of the government irrespective of the repercussion.

I was watching narcos recently and I asked myself why i and others i know support pablo. The guy is a piece of shit, a scumbag. Yet he is idolised as an culture icon or figure. As he and Gustavo said. That are bandits and people like bandits.
Ppl are always attracted to bad things. MAy allah open our eyes

They think it's "cool" which is pretty sad. There is nothing cool about doing criminal activities that can lead you to your death or prison. Imagine being paranoid knowing that you got enemies looking for you and want to take your life away? Imagine having to worry about the undercover police watching your back every time you sell drugs? Imagine killing another person because they come from that neighborhood? You will know hell is waiting for you after you just killed another human being.

I never understand why some people sag their pants? Are you trying to show your boxers? A bunch of ******s and the saddest part is there are women that love hoodmans. They open their legs and become the next baby momma then their gangster baby daddy ghosts out. Now the baby mama has to raise these kids alone in an impoverished neighborhood. The kids grow up into a ghetto area and become a gang banger. The cycle continues and I think by ending this cycle is if women avoid these trash.

They can easily get out of the hood if the kids go to school and graduate. Get a proper job and make legal money. Get out of the hood and marry a decent woman and produce good kids in a good environment and raise them properly. You want a peaceful and easy lifestyle.
What you spoke was 100% correct and true:qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7:

It’s not just the gang bangers who suffer, sometimes innocent families have to pay for what their gang banging family member is doing. There’s innocent teen kids who sometimes get shot from gang wars because their older bros have beef with other gangs. Imagine these retarded loser gang bangers putting their families at risk because of their retarded decisions? May Allah protect us all.

Tukraq

VIP
Just listened to the first two seconds and you can already hear the misinformation, being a gangster dosent automatically mean killer lol, like I said before there’s Gangsters in hevean for sure and in fact it isn’t haram

Just listened to the first two seconds and you can already hear the misinformation, being a gangster dosent automatically mean killer lol, like I said before there’s Gangsters in hevean for sure and in fact it isn’t haram
Gangster life: skillpoints??
Selling drugs✅
Rub and maim✅
Drug/alcohol addicts✅
Using minors to sell dope✅
Killing over post codes or whatever✅
Becoming a to some nigga in jail✅✅✅

Gangsters are trash, jannah is free from trash sxb

Tukraq

VIP
Gangster life: skillpoints??
Selling drugs✅
Rub and maim✅
Drug/alcohol addicts✅
Using minors to sell dope✅
Killing over post codes or whatever✅
Becoming a to some nigga in jail✅✅✅

Gangsters are trash, jannah is free from trash sxb
Firstly you don’t have to do any of that to be in a gang secondly even if you did all of that you can still make it to jannah lol