Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
800-900 bucks awhile ago it used to be at 500

Now a Flight to hargeisa 900 bucks

While a flight to Cairo is 350

But you would imagine it's be more expensive before .when Somalia. Was a hell hole but now people are coming back

It was cheaper back then because that’s back when people were flying to Somalia in cargo planes kkk :pachah1: G.I. Abdi parachuting to a tuulo near you :lolbron: now people want the luxury of normal and somewhat modern plane which means people have to pay

Mercury

VIP
Us i paid 2200 from ohio to hga.
A couple months ago.
Last year from chicago to dubai to hargeysa was 780.
Depends on location and season.
500 is sweet
That’s crazy but going from US that’s sounds like a very long trip 500 is if you’re lucky and know what
Time people don’t go home

Mercury

VIP
I paid £1060 per person in 2017 this was from London to Bosaso. And in 2016 I paid £860
I went last year paid 600 for me and my Ayeeyo

And when I went to Canada I paid 10k for 3 people

If the ticket is good I’m getting it otherwise why pay so much

Mercury

VIP
I don’t have relatives in xamar But what I noticed from friends who went tickets there are always more expensive than the hargeisa ones

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Where are you guys getting those ridiculous prices to Hargeisa. From London / Europe most flights to Dubai are just about £300rtn with the Same to Hargeisa making it about £600 total. I took air Arabia from Sharjah abit cheaper they give 40kg baggage allowance
fly Dubai be only gives 20.

I know xamar is more expensive as Turkish is a main airline while the to emirati ones to HGA are considered budget alternatives

Where are you guys getting those ridiculous prices to Hargeisa. From London / Europe most flights to Dubai are just about £300rtn with the Same to Hargeisa making it about £600 total. I took air Arabia from Sharjah abit cheaper they give 40kg baggage allowance
fly Dubai be only gives 20.

I know xamar is more expensive as Turkish is a main airline while the to emirati ones to HGA are considered budget alternatives

I've booked a flight twice from London to Hargeisa ones in June and May, tickets tend to be around 700 including tax and insurance which isn't bad for that time of the year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending