Why are Ethiopians and Eritreans anti ilhan omar?

Typical Ilhan Omar critics consist of MAGA conservatives and Somalis but lately, I see a lot of Xabeshis express their dislike for her as well online. Why is it?

She was anti Abiy Ahmed and Eritrean dictator.

MX similarly hate her for the same reasons
Hey can you stop spreading qabil nonsense and pointing one group of people wtf is wrong with cats like yourself your the reason why hatred is spread so easily in the community.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Hey can you stop spreading qabil nonsense and pointing one group of people wtf is wrong with cats like yourself your the reason why hatred is spread so easily in the community.
I’m just calling it as it is. Not all Somalis hate her, so we must be honest.

Ilhan Omar only has hatred from two types of Somali people. Extremist Muslims or Farmaajo supporters. The only people still hating on her for supporting PM Rooble (opposing Farmaajo’s attempted coup) are MX.

World

VIP

Ilhan Omar only has hatred from two types of Somali people. Extremist Muslims or Farmaajo supporters. The only people still hating on her for supporting PM Rooble (opposing Farmaajo’s attempted coup) are MX.
What a dirty woman married to a Jew I can’t believe I supported her

Ilhan Omar only has hatred from two types of Somali people. Extremist Muslims or Farmaajo supporters. The only people still hating on her for supporting the PM Rooble at the time and opposing his attempted coup are MX.
Shut the f*ck up you goofy as I have family that are mx and most had no problem with the pm and the new president to make an assumption and suggest that mx are ok with coup is the most Bullshit thing I've ever heard in my life the president had election and handed over power just like when hsm gave up power when he lost and gave it to farmaajo and farmaajo did the exact same thing blaming a whole group of innocent people that have nothing to do with the the election the election is based on selection of qabil not of the people you need to grow up and stop using such disgusting rhetoric.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Shut the f*ck up you goofy as I have family that are mx and most had no problem with the pm and the new president to make an assumption and suggest that mx are ok with coup is the most Bullshit thing I've ever heard in my life the president had election and handed over power just like when hsm gave up power when he lost and gave it to farmaajo and farmaajo did the exact same thing blaming a whole group of innocent people that have nothing to do with the the election the election is based on selection of qabil not of the people you need to grow up and stop using such disgusting rhetoric.
Calm down, I’m happy to hear there are exceptions.

But I’m generalising. Which is to be expected given the question and that it ain’t that deep

Calm down, I’m happy to hear there are exceptions.

But I’m generalising. Which is to be expected given the question and that it ain’t that deep
There no problem I'm saying generalising and suggesting that a whole group of people are ok with coup is beyond ridiculous because they come from same qabil as the president that just way to crazy I hope you understand when your making broad statements like you made it feeds into a lot of hatred and a lot of misguided viewpoints we are one people brother.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I don't think it's hatred or xenophobic. Maybe they just don't like her policies.I know I don't agree with her policies but I'm a Conservative so that's a given to be fair.

You have Farmajoo fanboys twerking for these Habeshas and they gave them the confidence to ask for Somalis to vote out one of their own.

Certain Somalis would side with Dajal if it meant scoring a point against a fellow Somali.

Trending

Latest posts