Why are dudes who are married or in relationships watching

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

This dude Tim has a fine ass wife. She cool af too. I been seeing him on YouTube for years. He is an awesome dude. But I have seen him tweet about and even talk about it in his videos. Besides him I know actual dudes that still watch even though they are in relationships with other chicks.

I also assumed I wouldn’t be watching if I was married. I mean I would have a wife. No need to beat my dick to some video when I have a wife.

It’s weird. Are they just addicted to before they enter these relationships or are they just not having enough sex and are just surfing through vids busting nuts.

@Factz @YourBroMoe @Abaay Abaay @Sheikh @Wei @PhaedrusHunt @World @zeinap83

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
He's addicted to and in a sex dead marriage. A lot of people are probably boring and unadventurous in the bedroom. He's probably in one of those marriages.

People, don't watch ...

I
He's addicted to and in a sex dead marriage. A lot of people are probably boring and unadventurous in the bedroom. He's probably in one of those marriages.

People, don't watch ...
i doubt he is in a sex dead marriage just cause I would say is the reason he is in a sex dead marriage. dulls real life sex experience and you start going further and further in your fetishes

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I

i doubt he is in a sex dead marriage just cause I would say is the reason he is in a sex dead marriage. dulls real life sex experience and you start going further and further in your fetishes
I agree. He should abstain from all sexual acts for about 1-2 months. Then engage in a lot of sex with his wife and never watch again. I'm dead fuckin serious.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
This is the problem with a addiction, you can't simply drop it when you get married.

The solution is to cut this habit before you get married so when you do get married your wife will be enough to satisfy you and you won't need to resort to .

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.

This dude Tim has a fine ass wife. She cool af too. I been seeing him on YouTube for years. He is an awesome dude. But I have seen him tweet about and even talk about it in his videos. Besides him I know actual dudes that still watch even though they are in relationships with other chicks.

I also assumed I wouldn’t be watching if I was married. I mean I would have a wife. No need to beat my dick to some video when I have a wife.

It’s weird. Are they just addicted to before they enter these relationships or are they just not having enough sex and are just surfing through vids busting nuts.

@Factz @YourBroMoe @Abaay Abaay @Sheikh @Wei @PhaedrusHunt @World @zeinap83
bro, i have no idea why he's like that but i think he's just a dopamine junky.

plus, the worst thing is marrying a prude woman who believes sex is just another chore. its the death of a marriage or any other relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending