Why are bald abdis so successful? faisal hassan wins election to become first canadian somali mpp

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I'm bald myself. I dunno why. I personally love being bald. Showers feel good man.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Higher level of testosterone = more aggressive/ambitious

Or they just could be overcompensating like short men do with the Napoleon syndrome.

Just look at Jeff Bezos & Elon Musk (he already started balding in the PayPal days).

No wonder Somalis can't get their shit together.

We live in a country where 80% of the men are balding over-aggressive megalomaniacs.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Higher level of testosterone = more aggressive/ambitious

Or they just could be overcompensating like short men do with the Napoleon syndrome.

Just look at Jeff Bezos & Elon Musk (he already started balding in the PayPal days).

No wonder Somalis can't get their shit together.

We live in a country where 80% of the men are balding over-aggressive megalomaniacs.
I do have anger issues. Breathing helps brother. Trust me. You center yourself back to reality.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Is this the provincial/State or Federal elections? I thought Somalis already had a baldy in Ottawa.
Yeah, he's the minister of immigration. I've personally met him 3 times. He's a cool guy. And fearless in his expression of progression. He literally said to a group of young Somalis at York to embrace their Canadian culture and fit in to succeed. When people scoffed at him, he just reply, "is what you're doing helping you now?" No one said shit. I fucking died of laughter.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Will keep that in mind once I join you brothers. :mjswag:
I had wavy, soft hair, but genetics hit me hard in my early 20s. So right before I got my first "real" job, I shaved it off. Never went back. Most Somali guys have a good enough head shape to pull it off imo.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
I had wavy, soft hair, but genetics hit me hard in my early 20s. So right before I got my first "real" job, I shaved it off. Never went back. Most Somali guys have a good enough head shape to pull it off imo.

Don't worry bro. At least you'll be more successful on average when compared to non balding guys.

Fair deal?:mjcry:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Don't worry bro. At least you'll be more successful on average when compared to non balding guys.

Fair deal?:mjcry:
Of course. I don't look bad as a bald guy, so it ain't nothing to be sad about if I'm being honest. And I workout, so it's a good look anyway. I guess the successful bit is due to people taking you seriously. Like when I'm snapping at an employee, they jump and do their shit. Your boss notices shit like that, and then they give you manager roles, knowing you can handle people like a boss. At that point, it's all about the climb.

Your

According to Sheikh Dabcaseyr Hadith, ‘al-baldy lil-baldy’, mid madaxa xiiran raadso.

its cause they spent their time stressing and pulling their hair out when they were younger so they faced hair loss and eventually balded. There appears to be a positive correlation between the amount of studying one does and hair loss :yacadiim: I have also noticed this relationship in women. A lot of smart asian women seem to have less hair at the roots.
hair-loss.aspx
they often look like this.

Congratulations to Faisal Hassan!!!! He worked very hard and definitely deserves it! One good thing out of this election the rest was qaashin uff

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Try Yoga. It helps.
Ehhhh. To be honest, I do 3 things that help me when I'm pissed off:

1. I write shit down. Clears your mind of clutter because all of your thoughts are in some form of written medium, so you don't need to think about it anymore.
2. Deep breathing. Shit is scientifically proven to calm your ass down. So like, 5 minutes of deep breathing alone, and I'm straight.
3. Meditation. Sometimes, you got too many thoughts running in your mind and you need to organize that shit. To do that, you need to think about nothing first. Then you can begin going through your thoughts one by one.

Status
Not open for further replies.