WHY AM I FASCINATED by WW2, Soviet vs Nazi Germsny ( did u know Russia lost 60m)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I can’t get enough of watching WW2 documentaries

The battle of Stalingrad

The battle of Leningrad

The battle of Kursk ( the biggest tank battle of human history ).

Two ruthless strongmen battled to the death, Hitler vs Stalin

The battle of Berlin

Stalin once said “ kill one person and it’s Tragic but kill millions it stastic :mjlol:

Did you know that African dictators have styled themselves after Stalin? The cult personality and all

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

The battle of Stalingrad

The battle of Leningrad

The battle of Berlin

Stalin once said “ kill one person and it’s Tragic but kill millions it stastic :mjlol:

Did you know that African dictators have styled themselves after Stalin? The cult personality and all

In my opinion Stalin was less of a man than Hitler. Hitler with all his venereal diseases was a capital leader! (was rumored to suffer from syphilis madness) Rkelly maybe thats why u like world war 2? The STD connection with u & hitler?

I can't really decide or ascertain where Hitler ballys persona stems from - his madness or just an innate manly genius within him.

Stalin strikes me as a ninny, little miss queen who was very vain. So bad that people in russia thought he was a God.

Hitler made a pact with him not to invade, but Stalin was naive to accept a deal with a mad man.

Also Russia has Allaah swt to thank for being saved from being invaded twice, by the harsh Russia winter Twice.

Napoleon & Hitler both massively failed to invade Russia due to horrible winter and then diseases that killed their troops.

Personally, i am amazed at Allaah swt patience, mercy, and goodness walaahi. I testify this with all my own madness.

How Allaah swt Allowed Stalin not to be successfully invaded and his head chopped off due to his starving his people and declaring himself God is a mystery to me walaahi. Maybe something awaits him in aqeero

Last edited:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

The battle of Stalingrad

The battle of Leningrad

The battle of Berlin

I don’t knkw if your a fan of gaming

But battlefield 5 came out. It’s a world war 2 game.

It could have been the best world war 2 game ever

But the creators decided to leave out the major battles of world war 2 and even left out the Japanese. The fucking Japanese.!

How you make a WW2 game and leave out the fucking Japanese.

Wallahi I was legit about the buy the game but once I seen a game review about it I just canceled the game

@Crow @government why did EA do this? We deserve to storm the beaches of Normandy on DDay.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

But the creators decided to leave of the major battles of world war 2 and even left out the Japanese. The fucking Japanese.!

Wallahi I was legit about the buy the game but once I seen a game review about it I just canceled the game

Jerome

I hope u r learning history from me huuno. lol

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
In my opinion Stalin was less of a man than Hitler. Hitler with all his venereal diseases was a capital leader! (was rumored to suffer from syphilis madness) Rkelly maybe thats why u like world war 2? The STD connection with u & hitler?

I can't really decide or ascertain where Hitler ballys persona stems from - his madness or just an innate manly genius within him.

Stalin strikes me as a ninny, little miss queen who was very vain. So bad that people in russia thought he was a God.

Hitler made a pact with him not to invade, but Stalin was naive to accept a deal with a mad man.

Also Russia has Allaah swt to thank for being saved by the harsh Russia winter Twice.

Napoleon & Hitler both massively failed to invade Russia due to horrible winter and then diseases that killed their troops.

Personally, i am amazed at Allaah swt patience, mercy, and goodness walaahi. I testify this with all my own madness.

How Allaah swt Allowed Stalin not to be successfully invaded and his head chopped off due to his starving his people and declaring himself God is a mystery to me walaahi. Maybe something awaits him in aqeero

How did he trust a madman :drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh: Hitler was like “this dude really things I’m gonna honor a piece of paper I signed :drakelaugh::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

The battle of Stalingrad

The battle of Leningrad

The battle of Berlin

Watch the band of brothers films.

Those are good.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

But the creators decided to leave of the major battles of world war 2 and even left out the Japanese. The fucking Japanese.!

@Crow @government why did EA do this? We deserve to storm the beaches of Normandy on DDay.

The Japanese war theatre was a child’s play compare to the Eastern European war theatre. It was the battle of the Titans. 10 million soldiers faced each other added. In Somalia 50 militias face each other and they called that Xasuuq :drakelaugh::damn::damn::damn:

Dude can you imagine the logistic and scientific human intellect used against one another.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
The Japanese war theatre was a child’s play compare to the Eastern European war theatre. It was the battle of the Titans. 10 million soldiers faced each other added. In Somalia 50 militias face each other and they called that Xasuuq :drakelaugh::damn::damn::damn:

Dude can you imagine the logistic and scientific human intellect used against one another.
Yea it was crazy. Both sides had serious weapons. There hasn’t been a war like that ever since. Both sides had the ability to create weapons of mass destruction. Both sides had tanks planes and etc.

Nowadays you have one side who is more equipped and advanced than he others.
Like the Iraq and afghan war. You got super militarized America vs a terrorist group that isn’t equipped with tanks or planes(unless they hijack). A bunch of niggas with beards running around with aussalt rifles, making home made explosives.

The next big war could be crazy. Hopefully inshallah by than I will be in a far neutral country

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Somalis obviously one can assume are not inspired by the art of war military text book. Somali version of strategy & military mechanic is:

# 1 Cut the legs of so & so qabil Camels- Somali version of the surprise attack strategy

# 2 When defeated plea for your life and sermon your 15th cousin lineage abtiriis

# 3 Use Bantu's on the front militia attack line, women in the second attack line and then the Hajis noble qabil odeys in the last line ready for retreat down the hill incase the said two are dead! Ample of time to do that .
damn.png
damn.png
damn.png
drakelaugh.png
drakelaugh.png

Somalis obviously one can assume are not inspired by the art of war military text book. Somali version of strategy & military mechanic is:

# 1 Cut the legs of so & so qabil Camels- Somali version of the surprise attack strategy

# 2 When defeated plea for your life and sermon your 15th cousin lineage abtiriis

# 3 Use Bantu's on the front militia attack line, women in the second attack line and then the Hajis noble qabil odeys in the last line ready for retreat down the hill incase the said two are dead! Ample of time to do that .
damn.png
damn.png
damn.png
drakelaugh.png
drakelaugh.png
Ileen Basra has got banter In her bal yaa ku baray art of war :gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.