Whos Sexier? Somali Girls Or Ethiopian Girls?

Somali Girls or Ethiopian Girls?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Here I thought people favour their hooyo side. :siilaanyolaugh:

:cosbyhmm: @Adolf-Hitler, change you're qabil to G-unit. I'm afraid halflings are tribal supremacists that give 10 pence to their mothers side. :dead:

He is Ogaden my reer abti are not Og lol very far from each other. Yh he will be converting
to G-unit when he marries you aka Gadabursi unit somaha kkk.

Bohol

VIP
But huuno, you are the perfect case study since you're mixed race. :pachah1:Bar the fact that you're Somali on both sides.:comeon: Where do your allegiances lie dee?

Mixed race
comeon.png
. A man is what his father is that is where my allegiance lies.
40% of HY marriages are from mixed couples so we don't subscribe to the notion of
mixed race kkkk. Heck we even have a HY with Cisse reer abti in this forum
@ethan bradberry .

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Mixed race
comeon.png
. A man is what his father is that is where my allegiance lies.
40% of HY marriages are from mixed couples so we don't subscribe to the notion of
mixed race kkkk. Heck we even have a HY with Cisse reer abti in this forum
@ethan bradberry .

I always knew this qabil business was a man thing. I shall renounce marriage all together. In protest. :fittytousand: Do you think I can smuggle in a wild cat from Somaliland?

Bohol

VIP
I always knew this qabil business was a man thing. I shall renounce marriage all together. In protest. :fittytousand: Do you think I can smuggle in a wild cat from Somaliland?

Ileen you are full blown feminist Lol, women have a place in their respective communities so
dw. Yh you can but there is a chance you will be stopped.I smuggled a couple of gemstones
through the airport Lol.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Ileen you are full blown feminist Lol, women have a place in their respective communities so
dw. Yh you can but there is a chance you will be stopped.I smuggled a couple of gemstones
through the airport Lol.

I've been told Somali bisaad are violent. They might be barred from the country for packing heat - AK47. Or worse, be used as a khat carrying mule. :yacadiim:

Bohol

VIP
I've been told Somali bisaad are violent. They might be barred from the country for packing heat - AK47. Or worse, be used as a khat carrying mule. :yacadiim:

I have spent a lot of time in the wild in the past never seen a actual a wild Somali cat however I saw few animals that resemble it.
Dik-Dik is more common in the Somali wild than those cats.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I have spent a lot of time in the wild in the past never seen a actual a wild Somali cat however I saw few animals that resemble it.
Dik-Dik is more common in the Somali wild than those cats.

I refer to all Somali animals as wild. They have a Somali temperment. They are merely pacified from chewing on khat leftovers.

The dik-dik are much better but will they survive in the tundra?

Bohol

VIP
I refer to all Somali animals as wild. They have a Somali temperment. They are merely pacified from chewing on khat leftovers.

The dik-dik are much better but will they survive in the tundra?

It can if you get it a matching coat that you wear which will shield it from the Manitoba cold. :sass1:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It can if you get it a matching coat that you wear which will shield it from the Manitoba cold. :sass1:

People will do anything to come to the promiseland. There was this one guy that lost his toes to come here. @Adolf-Hitler should consider jumping the fence to escape Trump terror. :trumpsmirk: I will gladly responsor him. Tis my Somali duty to help.

Bohol

VIP
People will do anything to come to the promiseland. There was this one guy that lost his toes to come here. @Adolf-Hitler should consider jumping the fence to escape Trump terror. :trumpsmirk: I will gladly responsor him.

I know I watched that video posted by AJ. It was sad people losing toes just to get there. Do you write Somali horta? mise you are another
Hodan Naleeye. :lol:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Don't go.

Don't let the Harari chase you out of Somalispot, it's your right to be on here, he on the other hand can go to Hararispot.

@Gucci mane who are you flexing for in that pic waryaa? :gucciwhat:

Never mind your hand is as malnourished as Ashy Abdi.

Carry on.

Lol, don't worry I'm not leaving. Is he Harrari? :leon: I've noticed Xabeshi men can't leave us alone. :whoa: Must be that Somali girl magic. :win: Some of them have nice faces but they need a footstoll to be eye level. :pachah1:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Lol, don't worry I'm not leaving. Is he Harrari? :leon: I've noticed Xabeshi men can't leave us alone. :whoa: Must be that Somali girl magic. :win: Some of them have nice faces but they need a footstoll to be eye level. :pachah1:
Rumor has it he is indeed Harari, and he's 5'4 tall.

Somali girl magic you say?

I loooove it.

#Somaligirlmagic

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.