Whos Sexier? Somali Girls Or Ethiopian Girls?

Somali Girls or Ethiopian Girls?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
:

I used to encourage war with axmaars for the lands they occupy. inleen waxba maan ogayn.
this is the real reason we need to wage war on them some day.
:francis:

swiggity-swooty-gif.gif

N

nadia

True. Have you seen the 'how I edit my Insta pics' videos. That's what most of these girls are doing. Wedding makeup + filters, they are doing the most so no wonder they don't match up in real life.

Wallahi I'm not even being mean. I actually happen to think Ethiopian chicks are pretty. But I've only ever seen thick xabashis on the internet. Irl they are are all oddly extra skinny - the ones I've come across anyway.

Back in the days Riya's the type of beauty who would be praised. Cirid ka dhuxusha and midabka dahabka, it goes to show how much our beauty standards have changed. She has what somalis call chinni. Something that strikes you about a someone's look. Your right on the money there!
nah trust me most are very ugly dont be fooled by their heavy makeup and photoshop and on top of that think theyre the most beautiful girls on earth

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
True. Have you seen the 'how I edit my Insta pics' videos. That's what most of these girls are doing. Wedding makeup + filters, they are doing the most so no wonder they don't match up in real life.

Wallahi I'm not even being mean. I actually happen to think Ethiopian chicks are pretty. But I've only ever seen thick xabashis on the internet. Irl they are are all oddly extra skinny - the ones I've come across anyway.

Back in the days Riya's the type of beauty who would be praised. Cirid ka dhuxusha and midabka dahabka, it goes to show how much our beauty standards have changed. She has what somalis call chinni. Something that strikes you about a someone's look. Your right on the money there!

Yeah that's the thing. Ethiopians are beautiful, and they have a variety of looks. But these outrageously curvaceous figures are fake looking even on Somali girls who more often have smaller chest and curvy hips and bums kinda figure. I dunno.

It's not a serious thread but the way riya jama is dragged is wierd. You would think she looked like an ogre or something.

nah trust me most are very ugly dont be fooled by their heavy makeup and photoshop and on top of that think theyre the most beautiful girls on earth

It's messed up but back home 'xabashi'' is a derogatory term :drakelaugh:

they will think you are insulting them

That's what makes this thread that much more funny kkkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending