Who's played this game on steam??

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's called superpowers 2 and allows you to choose any country and try to control it's economy, army and politics. I choose somalia and after a period of 5 yrs after anarchy i was able to install a government and by the year 2015 i had a 600bn gdp by selling parts of the south to america for 1 trillion and building up the military and economy. It's really fun and i challenge any one of you (if you choose to buy this game) to try and build up a poor country.

Superpower2_title-1024x768.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

Here's proof of how i turned a 3rd world country into a first world one. Don't be surprised about the land mass since i sold some southern states to pay off debt.

Screenshot (3).png
Screenshot (2).png

:trumpsmirk:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
It's called superpowers 2 and allows you to choose any country and try to control it's economy, army and politics. I choose somalia and after a period of 5 yrs after anarchy i was able to install a government and by the year 2015 i had a 600bn gdp by selling parts of the south to america for 1 trillion and building up the military and economy. It's really fun and i challenge any one of you (if you choose to buy this game) to try and build up a poor country.

maxresdefault.jpg

Play "RealPolitik" it's much better as well as the graphics and more relevant to now

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
Here's proof of how i turned a 3rd world country into a first world one. Don't be surprised about the land mass since i sold some southern states to pay off debt.

View attachment 53370 View attachment 53371

:trumpsmirk:
I played a world conquer game on discord with a bunch of fags from 4chan, wallahi it was fun though I named myself the dervish state and then invaded Ethiopia and took over and made a huge army with carriers and shit, I later developed bombs that kill white people and turn people gay but that's a long story. It was Hella fun tho:mjohreally:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP

maxresdefault.jpg
Me and my friends played this game for 10 hours straight and it was fun (5 total players). It was hard to understand how sectors of a country can change another one but you would understand after a while. Seems like the game knows that somalia is hard to govern too :chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts