Whoever wrote this must hate Isaaq

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it's not Canuck, read it properly. الصوماليون are 85%. Then there's a comma and it says "بانتو و مجموعات أخرى are 15%. It means the Bantus and the rest are 15% overall. They say this 15% includes 30,000 Arabs which is correct IMO.

Thanks

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
more like a grudge but why did he put the major ones separate and this one under other?
A sly dig if anything and judging from the way the article was written it looked like they went to consult with their parents or some shit.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
@Mercury

Do you believe in sheikh isaaq being from foreign origin? Does your family?

I only ask because I'm from a tribe that claims Isaaqs as brothers but it's not reciprocated. Very wierd.

ironclad urchin

SHAAHSHAAHSHAAH.
Isaaq is supposed to be Dir why put it on its own category?

Historically everything was Dir and Darood. Even Hawiye was Dir. Things would've been better this way because Dir would be the same size as Darood today.

Now things look ugly. Darood is unusually large and Dir is unusually small.

Ogaden is bigger than Hawiye and Isaaq but we remain Darood. If Isaaq is its own clan then so are we. We better start informing our elders to invent bullshit Yemen ancestry stories and officially seceed from Darood
loool if they didnt split off from dir, 4.5 wouldnt have worked in their favour.

Status
Not open for further replies.