Whoever sing a song about abdiJohn is wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
What makes people to hate that much, I though we tease each other, joke around but don't take things very serious.

I say whoever sang that song about Abdijohn you owe him apology and remove the track on YOUTUBE.

Don't wory about his religion cuz you can't judge. Only God is judge.

Nabeel

I was honestly laughing with the video but the only thing I didn't agree with was threatening my parents lives.

But I didn't care about anything else about it. I have a sense of humor. But a red line was crossed. Involving my parents was a low blow.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I was honestly laughing with the video but the only thing I didn't agree with was threatening my parents lives.

But I didn't care about anything else about it. I have a sense of humor. But a red line was crossed. Involving my parents was a low blow.
But you called our prophet scw unspeakable names. What makes your parents more important than the prophet scw. Yet you want us to forget about what you said, but you banned local because he "threatened" your parents.

You're worse than a hypocrite, you have no morals and you will never find happiness in your life! You will forever remain a piece of shit. So f*ck you and your fake ass concerns.

Nabeel786

Southie pride

That was stupid act.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
:ohdamn: sorry fam i didnt mean to qarxis a nigga @Air Jalam
Hehe it's all good. :friendhug:

Guy's don't let the MOD under @Duchess Name fool ya. It'll be removed asap god willing.
ecdz.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts