Who would you say is the greatest politician/leader since 1991???

Greatest leader since 1991

• Total voters
Polls like this are usually enlightening in that it tells you which qabiil posters are. Somalis are so predictable. To them their war criminals are better humanitarians than whatever the Somali equivalent of Mother Theresa would be.

GemState

36/21
VIP
Sharif, as he drove Shabaab out of Xamar and brought the TFG out of the transitional phase. The provincial constitution was also adopted under his term.

In the 3 years he was President from 09-12, by far the most progress in terms state-building was done under him.

Last edited:
Nur Cadde AUN, because he is the only prime minister to oust his president, said f*ck off to the Ethiopians and made the dabodhilif AY persona non grata in Somalia.
:banderas:

Bit of an aside, but what is origin behind the above insult used against Puntlanders?
AY is a Dabodhilif because as a president he approved the Ethiopian invasion of Somalia in 2006. Since he himself couldnt take Muqdisho back nor make any gains in Somalia from 2004(when he was elected) to 2006. Those two years he was ruling from Kenyan hotels. The Ethiopians invaded Somalia because for the first time since 1991 one entiety ruled from Kismaayo to Gaalkacyo and the civil war in the South had effectively ended for 5 months and that entiety was Islamic Courts Union better known as the ICU. To crush this emerging power the Ethiopians allied with TFNG(headed by AY at that time) wich was based in Nairobi to get the much needed legitemacy for their invasion. Hope you understand why I call him dabodhilif now.

Last edited:
AY is a Dabodhilif because as a president he approved the Ethiopian invasion of Somalia in 2006. Since he himself couldnt take Muqdisho back nor make any gains in Somalia from 2004(when he was elected) to 2006. Those two years he was ruling from Kenyan hotels. The Ethiopians invaded Somalia because for the first time since 1991 one entiety ruled from Kismaayo to Gaalkacyo and the civil war in the South had effectively ended for 5 months and that entiety was Islamic Courts Union better known as the ICU. To crush this emerging power the Ethiopians allied with TFNG(headed by AY at that time) wich was based in Nairobi to get the much needed legitemacy for their invasion. Hope you understand why I call him dabodhilif now.
I get your reason for AY, I was wondering why that insult is typically used against MJ's in general?

Mozart

You need people like me
What other options did he have ? He tried to liberate the capital using his own sub sub clan and it didn’t work. Then tried with Puntland’s soldiers ; it didn’t work. What did you want him to do lol allow people to continue to chimp out ?

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Without him, Mogadishu would Have be Moriyaan toilet, xaar everywhere.
Abdiqaasim could not, he was locked in a room 4 years final gave up.
The irony is Eithopian’s still In Somalia today every where including Dusamareeb and Mogadishu .
Farmaajo and HSM used the eithopian amy.
Sheek sherif screamed eithopia Amy we need you coming 2012 remember!!

What other options did he have ? He tried to liberate the capital using his own sub sub clan and it didn’t work. Then tried with Puntland’s soldiers ; it didn’t work. What did you want him to do lol allow people to continue to chimp out ?
Liberate from who? The people wanted ICU :what: His parliament was full of Hawiye warlords who killed and raped, so who was he trynna liberate:mindblown:

Trending

Latest posts