Who would win the election if it was one man one vote?

Who would win the election if it was one man one vote?

• Farmaajo

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Hassan Sheikh Mohamud

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Sheikh Sharif

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Abdirahman Abdishakur Warsame

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Hassan Ali Khayre

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Deni

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters

Som

VIP
From what I can see online and from people i know Farmaajo has a lot more support than what you would think considering that the opposition hate him. On the other hand there's a lot of people who dislike him.
Other candidates seem to be strong only within their qabil group. Be honest, who would win if the election was one man one vote? Choose who you think would win not the guy you support.

Hamzza

VIP
From what I can see online and from people i know Farmaajo has a lot more support than what you would think considering that the opposition hate him. On the other hand there's a lot of people who dislike him.
Other candidates seem to be strong only within their qabil group. Be honest, who would win if the election was one man one vote? Choose who you think would win not the guy you support.
Are yo pro farmaajo?

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
It’s either Farmaajo or Deni.

The others have the same support base and will therefore divide it. Deni has PL on lock but Farmaajo has support in every region but he doesn’t have a large concentrated base.

If the other three candidates decided to let only one of them run then that person would be a favourite to win.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
It’s either Farmaajo or Deni.

The others have the same support base and will therefore divide it. Deni has PL on lock but Farmaajo has support in every region but he doesn’t have a large concentrated base.

If the other three candidates decided to let only one of them run then that person would be a favourite to win.
Farmaajo has alot of supporters from PL saxib.

Anyway it doesn't matter how much support you have its not 1m1v, what matters is how many MPs will vote for you, Farmaajo is telling MPs if you don't vote me, expect to get no wages, expect to be even killed.

If MPs get paid alot of money by Kenya and UAE they will vote against Farmaajo regardless of what he says, but they will vote for different candidates UAE, Norway, Kenya mucarad is all foreign based and even the foreigners do not agree on Somalia, so expect war to happen if Farmaajo does not win.

Presidency for 1m1v will be determined by the contestant supporting base .
Banadir+The two shabellehs have the most population
map-of-population-density-us-pop-density-thematic-best-of-somalia-maps-perry-castac2b1eda-map-...jpg

So anyone with those communities support will win 1m1v .

Sh shareef ,HSM and AAW
In that order .

Support base from social media or buying mp votes wont cut it in 1m1v .

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Presidency for 1m1v will be determined by the contestant supporting base .
Banadir+The two shabellehs have the most population
View attachment 223151

So anyone with those communities support will win 1m1v .

Sh shareef ,HSM and AAW
In that order .

Support base from social media or buying mp votes wont cut it in 1m1v .
This.

But we should have a Proportional Representation electoral system. No outright winner unless you win more than 50%.

Also partied must be nation wide.