Who will be Puntlands next president...

Status
Not open for further replies.
... To lose further territory to Somaliland
Xrbyli1.jpg

:ulyin:

both of you are still irrelevant regions on an african and global spectrum petty quarrels and innocent lives wasted will not change a thing

you're as relevant as the massive shit i took last night. unity means strength stupid qabiil state means stupid weaknesses

Adapt or perish...

Im glad atleast one of you guys have sense of humor. :heh:

1 question though, once you guys colonize us.....how long do we have to be a colony before we become a protectorate..ooh and are we allowed to create are own xisbi to compete with wadani and kulmiye or will this privilege be open to only isaaq

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
1 question though, once you guys colonize us.....how long do we have to be a colony before we become a protectorate..ooh and are we allowed to create are own xisbi to compete with wadani and kulmiye or will this privilege be open to only isaaq

You guys can make your own xisbi of course. We are very open to a democratic election.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Dhulbhante sold their land to Isaac Puntland didnโ€™t lose anything personally I believe no Puntland should lose their life fighting Isaac on dhulbhante land cause all dhulbhante support Isaac and are willing to be enslaved.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
With Wadaniland and Jeegaaland I hope there's even a country to colonize us by then.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
So after Somaliland Colonize us, will we be annexed or will we be a foreign entity they occupy. If annexation will we be given our fair share of MPs now we make the biggest or second biggest clan

Status
Not open for further replies.