Who were the ancient Egyptians?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
I don't understand what you mean when you say 'Omotic'. I always thought it was a language group. Are they a distinct ethnicity? Why do they look like nilotics if they are Afro-Asiatic speakers? And why are we the only ones in the HOA who haven't mixed with them?

They are an ethno-racial group, not just a linguistic group, and have many of their own genetic lineages and autosomal characteristics. They may look a bit like Nilotes, but are quite unrelated to them.

Merca

Inactive.
I learnt a lot, thanks to everyone who contributed to the discussion. Also, what is the "kerma culture"?

:dead:

Wir waren Könige

881.png

P.s. Yes, I know that the Swastika is an ancient symbol used by various eastern cultures/society's.

Apollo

VIP
:dead:

Wir waren Könige

881.png

P.s. Yes, I know that the Swastika is an ancient symbol used by various eastern cultures/society's.

Lol, that guy probably has a lot of Celtic/Nortwest Euro ancestry. It's so obvious. Some of those Afrocentric Black Americans aren't even the purer types.

isn't waaq Egyptian mythology or something

Sorry for the late reply. Wasn't my using my laptop earlier. The Cushites adopted the Sky God concept from the Saharo-Sahelian ancestors of the Nilotes according to Christopher Ehret in his book, 'The Civilizations of Africa, A History To 1800'.

Nada to do with Ancient Egypt.

210c7x0.png

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
I can understand why African Americans are butt-hurt, but why are Somalis obsessed with Egypt? They were an ancient middle-eastern people. No amount of "WE WUZ..." is gonna change that. Stop your pathetic begging, it's embarrassing. Somalis have their own rich history.:childplease:
Ancient Egyptians = modern Egyptians
This debate is so dull.

Ancient Egyptians were racially Southwest Eurasian similar to modern Egyptians and Middle Easterners, especially the Copts.

The begging for AE by Aframs and now even some Somalis is pathetic.
Were Ancient Egyptians purely Eurasian and/or African or were they admixed? Probably all of the above. Egypt was cosmopolitan. I think that's what irritates people. Proto-Eastern Cushites have a connection to Southern Egypt (Kerma) around 5000 years ago. I wonder how old Cushites are?
I learnt a lot, thanks to everyone who contributed to the discussion. Also, what is the "kerma culture"?
It's a common misconception. It's true that Egyptians do have some Arab admixture and adopted Arabic as a language but when it comes to genetics they are still the same. And yes I meant the nubians.
Have I not shown you enough times who the Egyptians were (except sophisticate)? They were Africans who came to the Nile after the Sahara dried up.
In the second page, I showed you how the DNA tests were fraudulent and you still somehow believe that the Egyptians are Europeans and Arabs?

Modern Egyptians are a mix of Persians, Libyans, Greeks, Romans, Arabs, and Turks. The copts have 50%J haplogroup, which means they are Arabs. The next highest is the R haplogroup they got from the Greeks and Romans. The Egyptians have not controlled their country for nearly 2000 years. the North American Natives are almost nonexistent in America after only 400 years, imagine nearly 2000.

According to Y-DNA analysis by Hassan et al. (2008), around 45% of Copts in Sudan carry the haplogroup J. The next most common haplogroups borne by Copts are the Western European-linked R1b clade (15%), as well as the archaic African B lineage (15%). The remainder mainly belong to the E1b1b clade (21%)
Hassan, Hisham Y. et al. (2008)

The A-Group culture (Nubians) used to trade with the Egyptians before the Egyptian civilization began.

“It was assumed by the authors80 that the racial type in Nubia during the time of the A-Group was the same as that in contemporary Egypt. It had become generally well accepted by this time that the A-Group Nubians bore a significant resemblance to earlier and contemporary populations in Egypt.”
http://www.nlc-bnc.ca/obj/s4/f2/dsk2/ftp02/NQ41285.pdf

The Nubians were actually related to the Egyptians.

I've already explained to you countless times that Ta-Seti (Nubian) is where the Egyptian civilization started.
Ta-Seti was the first nome (province) of Upper Egypt with a Nilotic speaking population. The first King of Egypt looked like a Nilotic person (Narmer).
Menes.jpg

(Does this man look like a European or an Arab? Were lucky that tey didn't chop off the nose when they found this like they did to many other statues)

More proof the Nubia created Egypt...

"Most surprising, evidence that early pharaohs ruled in A-Group Nubia was discovered by the Oriental Institute at Qustul, almost at the modern Sudanese border. A cemetery of large tombs contained evidence of wealth and representations of the rulers and their victories. Other representations and monuments could then be identified, and in the process, a lost kingdom, called Ta-Seti or Land of the Bow, was discovered. In fact, the cemetery at Qustul leads directly to the first great royal monuments of Egypt in a progression. Qustul in Nubia could well have been the seat of Egypt's founding dynasty."
https://oi.uchicago.edu/museum-exhibits/special-exhibits/nubia-salvage-project-1

Nabta Playa which is the first megalithic structure in North Africa was in the Nubian territory. The first mummy in Africa was black.

Even the top Egyptologists don't deny the African roots of Ancient Egypt.

http://www.fitzmuseum.cam.ac.uk/dept/ant/egypt/kemet/virtualkemet/
http://www.fitzmuseum.cam.ac.uk/collections/kemet
The Fitzwilliam Museum is part of the Cambridge Univerity. As you can clearly see, these people know that Ancient Egypt is an African civilization and that it is not Eurasian. Ancient Egypt's race is not up for debate. The only people who debate the race of the Egyptians are the racist, who by the way, already lost the debate.

I will show you the eye witness accounts of the Ancient Greeks of how the Ancient Egyptians actually looked like.

• Diodorus Siculus mentioned that the Aethiopians considered the Egyptians a colony.
  • Apollodorus, a Greek, calls Egypt the country of the black-footed ones
  • Aeschylus, a Greek poet, wrote that Egyptian seamen had "black limbs."
  • Greeks sometimes referred to Egyptians as Aethiopians (people with burnt skin)
  • Gaston Maspero states that "by the almost unanimous testimony of ancient [Greek] historians, they [Ancient Egyptians] belonged to the African race
  • Simson Najovits states that Herodotus "made clear ethnic and national distinctions between Aigyptios (Egyptians) and the peoples whom the Greeks referred to as Aithiops (Ethiopians)
Herodotus, the father of historians, said that the Ancient Egyptians are black skinned and wolly haired (Kinky and Curly). Even Aristotle said that they were black. So are these Greek historians, poets, and scientists complete retards that don't know what they saw?

Finally, let's see how the Ancient Egyptians saw themselves.
Egyptian_races.jpg

(Races of man)

In this picture, the Egyptians differentiated themselves from the Semites, Libyans, and the Nubians. Where would the Puntites go in this picture? Obviously, they would be of the Egyptian race because the Egyptians did not even see the Puntites as foreigners. They used a symbol that designates the foreigners yet they never used it on the Puntites. The Egyptians always made sure to draw the Puntites the same way the drew themselves. We all know the Puntites are the people of East Africa, namely the Somalis. East Africans are considered black Africans today, so that means the Ancient Egyptians are also black Africans.
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...opia-as-location-of-land-of-punt-1954547.html
http://meeting.physanth.org/program...ons-clarify-ancient-red-sea-trade-routes.html

ramses-iii-race.jpg

In this hieroglyph, the Ancient Egyptians don't even differentiate themselves from the Nubians. This means that the Ancient Egyptians never saw themselves as Eurasians, but they have always seen themselves as Africans.

I don't know what it will take for you guys to see the light.
  • Nubians (blacks) and Egyptians are the same,
  • Nubians made Egypt
  • The top academics already know who the Ancient Egyptians are.
  • Eye witness accounts of the people who actually lived in that time
  • How the Egyptians saw themselves
  • In the second page, fake DNA study
If this is not enough for you, I don't know what is.

Last edited:
I thought Ancient Egypt was a Cushitic civilization? I know it was controlled by Assyrians, Persians, Chaldeans, Romans, Greeks...etc. However, I understand they depicted themselves like North East Africans. These people like Afar and Beja look like them. Greco-Roman Copts came later right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts