Who was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Whats with the sudden influx of Somali users that’s are half something joining this site. I’m starting to think it’s just a bunchh of trolls:gucciwhat:

Whats with the sudden influx of Somali users that’s are half something joining this site. I’m starting to think it’s just a bunchh of trolls:gucciwhat:

I agree with you. Half Somalis have acquired the position of AA on this site, when we need to be more like Asians. Low profile and smart, instead of loud and visible. I propose a moratorium on all threads about half Somalis.

I agree with you. Half Somalis have acquired the position of AA on this site, when we need to be more like Asians. Low profile and smart, instead of loud and visible. I propose a moratorium on all threads about half Somalis.
We wanna do some bullshitting and throw some disses at y'all we can't even do that now? :gucciwhat:

We wanna do some bullshitting and throw some disses at y'all we can't even do that now? :gucciwhat:

It's a proposal, not a demand.

Your Cushitic self-preserving instincts seem to kick up at the mention of half Somalis. It's for your own good too. The bantus have got you all worked up, no need to add another group in to the mix. You Somali supremacists need to lower your blood pressure.

It's a proposal, not a demand.

Your Cushitic self-preserving instincts seem to kick up at the mention of half Somalis. It's for your own good too. The bantus have got you all worked up, no need to add another group in to the mix. You Somali supremacists need to lower your blood pressure.
The people on here complaining about the Bantus ain't southies a lot of the time.
We southies ain't got much of a problem with our Bantu employees
Ain't that right @shabellegal :mjohreally:

The people on here complaining about the Bantus ain't southies a lot of the time.
We southies ain't got much of a problem with our Bantu employees
Ain't that right @shabellegal :mjohreally:

Lmao deadass most people who hate them never encoutered them. Miskiin folks for the most part. Only problem is we’re too reliant on them (farming, construction)

:jcoleno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending