Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You are beautiful Somali lady :samwelcome:
The hottest on here:samwelcome:

:yousmart:
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Plus all that glitters kind of dims with time. Only when accompanied by a ravishing personality and good character can beauty outlive the transient nature of physical attractiveness.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
btw @sophisticate is one of the hottest xalimos ive seen at the age of 30 (31? ) :kendrickcry:

she ages like fine wine :kendrickcry:

You're much too kind. There are three ages: chronological (based on DOB), biological (internal) and aesthetic (based on look). Trust me huuno, they don't necessarily have to match.

Ever wonder why some kid, despite being 21 gives off awowe vibes. Constantly, experiencing aches and pains along with premature hair loss, while someone ten years his senior which takes better care of themselves looks healthier and with more of a youthful glow. :confused: How is this, so? I think its from a coalescing of genetics, mental outlook and proper self-care. :farmajoyaab: It's just a thought.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
:yousmart:
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Plus all that glitters kind of dims with time. Only when accompanied by a ravishing personality and good character can beauty outlive the transient nature of physical attractiveness.

As a man I will have to disagree to an extant. If you went from beautiful to being fat...well nice person or not...no dude is going to stick for that.

I mean why do rich guys go tricking on hot bodied teens? It isn't because they have beautiful hot wives they love lol (more like used to be has beens turned fat and greedy for hubby money)

Lol I'm so desperate to try to avoid a situation. I need both a woman (or many girls) with great personality and super sexy bodies/faces.
Allah forgive me for being a sinner....but ugh, where the pics at ??

As a man I will have to disagree to an extant. If you went from beautiful to being fat...well nice person or not...no dude is going to stick for that.

I mean why do rich guys go tricking on hot bodied teens? It isn't because they have beautiful hot wives they love lol (more like used to be has beens turned fat and greedy for hubby money)

Lol I'm so desperate to try to avoid a situation. I need both a woman (or many girls) with great personality and super sexy bodies/faces.
We had a post half your face thread during 2017 SSPOT :trumpsmirk: a lot posted ( a lot more didn’t )
:trumpsmirk: Most of these 2018 SSPOT users are dead :nahgirl:

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
I feel sorry for most of u guys here. How can u live among Somalis and y’all still haven’t bagged yourselves of a pretty little Xalimo. How sad.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

Not everyone blows up. Many of these women married to wealthy men focus on self-care. Even if a woman were to stay the same or slow the clock on aging these men would still get bored. Its human nature to take for granted what you have. :holeup: With that said, I prefer to be the wealthier one of the two. A fine balance of humbleness, intellect and handsomeness should be great, while he lives in near penury like conditions to fortify that will and encourage subservient.:dabcasar: I'm also a big fan of intermittent fasting. I hear it kills libido.

I feel sorry for most of u guys here. How can u live among Somalis and y’all still haven’t bagged yourselves of a pretty little Xalimo. How sad.
Try living in the uk and being a student. I gave up on uk halimos all of them are Madow clubbing s who revert last minute. I will try finding pure one form other communities across the world if not then i already am eyeing up a few cadaan and asian girls to wifey.

P.S i'm never bringing up my daughters in this culture since i don't want them to emulate cadaan girls who's fathers don't care if they sleep around

:kodaksmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.