Who the hell listens to Afrobeats?

Heard this one once LMFAO a sample of it, thought it sounded good.

tenor.gif

I love how they're sitting there with the baaf and some Omo, washing their clothes like they're in Somalia. Jamaican Xalimoz

@CaliTedesse

Akhii, be honest, what do you think of this Somali queen of dancehall? She is practising at home for a major competition and representing us all Somalis.

I like all genres of music and can listen to it, but truth be told, I like Afrobeats.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
@CaliTedesse

Akhii, be honest, what do you think of this Somali queen of dancehall? She is practising at home for a major competition and representing us all Somalis.

I like all genres of music and can listen to it, but truth be told, I like Afrobeats.
Caprice know her from way back lmfao wallahi nothing special to be honest was caadi

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
@CaliTedesse

Akhii, I heard Queen of Dancehall Caprice opened a twerking studio in Minneapolis for married and soon to be married Halimos to teach them twerking and there is a long waiting list. Let's ask @Hani Malab if it is true. This clip she is in Minneapolis and I don't know if that's her studio.

Waa run sxb Caprice did open one in Minneapolis and many Halimos are lining up to learn those Dancehall moves including @Gibiin-Udug wa lakin shes still on waiting list kkkk

Waa run sxb Caprice did open one in Minneapolis and many Halimos are lining up to learn those Dancehall moves including @Gibiin-Udug wa lakin shes still on waiting list kkkk

@CaliTedesse

Ms @SOULSEARCHING was complaining about her experiences with avoidant personality disorder and she should pick up Dancehall to overcome her isolation, shyness or nervousness in social settings. She should join Caprice's studio. What do you think?

Trending

Latest posts