who r these noobs who come with no dps and get 5 pages within an hour and long time posters outchea

Status
Not open for further replies.

angrycat

not so sad after all
I can help you make hit threads but I won't reveal my secret in public. My Somali accent topic got over 6000 views sxb -- I have the winning formula. pm for dets.
yeah, but its different when the newcomer trolls do it, They always come with some controversial topic to cause fitna :francis:

ironclad urchin

SHAAHSHAAHSHAAH.
I ignore them:dead:
Also @ImminentCrownUsurper is not like you were platinum selling artist before they came you were triple wood status when it came to thread making:cryinglaughsmiley:
4b16b1ceb47928175cde895367e92b7e.png

war qamro ma cebtaa? what do mean you mean im confused lool are u insulting me or?

angrycat

not so sad after all
elaborate :dwill:
i need details what controversial topics and whats their angle? to most they are not saying anything new so how do they do it :eminemdamn:
U have to bait them with an innocent thread title first :yacadiim:

in the OP, dont go full retard quite yet. :whoa:Keep it civil, and once a decent amount of fish have bitten... :ahhhh:

ironclad urchin

SHAAHSHAAHSHAAH.
Looooool is not few months ago when you fart in a thread and it goes platinum now a days getting anything more than 5 pages is a struggle:ftw9nwa:
you're speaking from a place of privilege just because you got a 20 page thread
U have to bait them with an innocent thread title first :yacadiim:

in the OP, dont go full retard quite yet. :whoa:Keep it civil, and once a decent amount of fish have bitten... :ahhhh:
z3zrULCz3zrULC this makes sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending