Who owns an OLED TV

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
From what I've heard, they have great picture quality when compared to LED TVs but I could barely tell the difference when I went to Costco. I'm considering getting one with HDR.

From what I've heard, they have great picture quality when compared to LED TVs but I could barely tell the difference when I went to Costco. I'm considering getting one with HDR.
There is a great site that reviews all the TVs rtings.com
It’s what I used to make my decision. I will probably get that OLED Samsung when the PS5 comes out this winter and see how good blue ray UHD is.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
There is a great site that reviews all the TVs rtings.com
It’s what I used to make my decision. I will probably get that OLED Samsung when the PS5 comes out this winter and see how good blue ray UHD is.
These TVs also come with HDR which further enhances the picture quality when playing games or watching movies that support HDR. In the US I can get some of the latest LG OLED TV under 1K on a black Friday sale. I'm also gonna get that ps5.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
My mets oled TV have some weird problem were the match soccer bar thing was stuck on the TV. They replaced his TV for free. Never had a problem since then. This was in 2016

Trending

Latest posts