Bosaso Developments

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"

Which clan owns this hotel? come on @Jablibax you should know this.

Ditore I think puntland should discourage copy cat business especially hotels regardless of how Uber magnificent and world class they are.

I don't know what the cost of these hotels are(I presume a lot), and am sure some of them serve for a purpose but I think there are more mega hotels in the pipeline.
That's major capital pouring into one sector of the economy and what's the need for it? Puntland is not a tourist hub.
I understand that the government can't force where somebody invests their money constitutionally and can't directly persuade them to venture their preferred areas because of liability issues.
However, I think puntland should create a quasi public corporation that undertake a feasibility study on other sectors of the economy and make it available for potential investors.

@Crow @PuntiteQueen @Teeri-Alpha @Jablibax
Can't forget @Tucking_Fypo the insider lol

Last edited:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Please correct the spelling of the title first, secondly Mashalah that is a beautiful house, it looks like Bossaso is thriving and construction engineers are getting better at their trade building a world class mansions.:salute:

Last edited:
Please correct the spelling of the title sxb, but Mashalah that is a beautiful houses, it looks like Bossaso is thriving and construction engineers are getting better at their trade and building ta world class mansions now.:salute:

Wrote that without looking! thanks for the correction.

I haven't seen much on bosaso lately though! Garoowe stole the limelight in the last few years! But good to see its making a comeback.

Always thought puntlanders should focus all their efforts in one city instead of so many different towns.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@PuntiteQueen PL cities are not at the cleanliness standard that is world class but in comparison to Hargeisa and Mogadishu, it looks very clean. The one problem I have seen in PL is the 'dhagax' all over the place which is being addressed by Bosaso council thank god

70437811_404826806846553_1219388356895440896_o.jpg

What I mean by the 'dhagax' is like this where it's littered all over the place.

Puntland6.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We can outproduce the southies wallahi in agriculture if we learn it's about the 'machinery' u use like this and not how 'much' land is green

At least let's not use ethiopia or hiiraan anymore, let them suffer and lose the PL market. Let's work out the consumption rate of vegetables and fruits because that is all they provide to us and let's then determine how much land and equipment we need to produce enough veggies and fruits to serve the PL market locally. After we achieve this, we can start competing for the 'south and hargeisa' markets out-producing the niggas lol

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Technology 'hub' requires 'tech academies' first to invest into a 'technology' academy and that requires 'technology' fund to be developed. If as locals/diaspora/international community work out the 'funds' needed to bring 'overseas indian talent' to 'train' local puntites plus we need to work out the building and material costs needed, tuition fees, it's do-able.

Which side of technology we want to 'master' at is also another thing 'machine language', hardware, software, security, network, programming, AI, project management, architecture and design are the main 'domains' of IT.

We must conquer this field quickly as our region needs 'technology experts' to bring us out of the primitive manual method and begin utilizing online methods for our government and schools but it's also needed in our economic activity especially around 'data'.

Data should only be hosted manually as a 'last resort' we don't want our 'regional data' being hosted manually in the 21st century. It's also useful for public or private finance management, human resource management, hospital data management, sales management of our businesses.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Technology 'hub' requires 'tech academies' first to invest into a 'technology' academy and that requires 'technology' fund to be developed. If as locals/diaspora/international community work out the 'funds' needed to bring 'overseas indian talent' to 'train' local puntites plus we need to work out the building and material costs needed, tuition fees, it's do-able.

Which side of technology we want to 'master' at is also another thing 'machine language', hardware, software, security, network, programming, AI, project management, architecture and design are the main 'domains' of IT.

We must conquer this field quickly as our region needs 'technology experts' to bring us out of the primitive manual method and begin utilizing online methods for our government and schools but it's also needed in our economic activity especially around 'data'.

Data should only be hosted manually as a 'last resort' we don't want our 'regional data' being hosted manually in the 21st century. It's also useful for public or private finance management, human resource management, hospital data management, sales management of our businesses.
PL can hire IT Professional puntite abroad to work in PL. But as you said the government should implement infrastructure for Technology hub. Then think for the second step.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am sick of seeing small time traders not have the proper quarantine process for their fishery, vegetables, fruit. Every time I see these people in Puntland, I see horrendous quality control standards. Where is the government who should be fining these people who are endangering the lives of locaals who eat this fish that has no quality control standards.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I’m sorry but it’s Quantity not Quality it seems now

I wouldn't go near their fish, it's laid on the ground which is infested from all the garbage that is thrown out near those areas, u can assume hundreds of bacteria are now on that fish and the person who eats it will contract the bacteria. This is health hazard, we need the parliament to pass a law in puntland banning this practise.

Trending

Latest posts