Who is Who here?

I left that CBB-infested somnet on Which I haven't not been posting that much anyways. In this joint, can someone tell me who is who up in here? I am sure some of the folks are from somnet.
Is brother DJango here?

I left that CBB-infested somnet on Which I haven't not been posting that much anyways. In this joint, can someone tell me who is who up in here? I am sure some of the folks are from somnet.
Is brother DJango here?
Warya welcome ina adheer.
Django sends his greetings.
Are you the real guhad123 or another CBB stealing our veterans username?
I hope you are not Dalalos.

Is brother DJango here?
You should really consult with @Basra, she pretty much knows everything around here, somnet included and probably most Somali forums since the 90s...or so I heard.

Anyways, why did you abandon that ancient ship? Did it finally kicked the bucket?...longtime coming wannit?

That was just kaftan suju yahow anyway cafis bro bil ramadan baa lagu jira :ftw9nwa:
Bro yours was deep not kaftan.
You should work on your OG hate and make it mild I dont know what ever happened to you in the past experience were you bullied in dugsi by ogaden kids?
Just know whether Farmajo stays in villa Somalia or leaves you will be always be paying your bills.