Who is This Somalispotter----Half Irish Half Somali?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats some bullocks..
If you watch the whole original interview & not the edited version, he will explain his life story in detail. Apparently he was adopted. A very successful man:nvjpqts:

Monisha

Thanks, can you post the “whole original interview”? Is it true that he has all these qualifications and studied at all these places? If he did, I will be surprised.:)

Are you related to him?

Monisha

Thanks, can you post the “whole original interview”? Is it true that he has all these qualifications and studied at all these places? If he did, I will be surprised.:)

Are you related to him?

I'm not related to him at all:yloezpe:..but if u watch it carefully you can tell that they have edited some parts out. I'll see if I can find the original video :nvjpqts:

I'm not related to him at all:yloezpe:..but if u watch it carefully you can tell that they have edited some parts out. I'll see if I can find the original video :nvjpqts:

Monisha

Thanks, since you mentioned that he was ‘a very successful man’, I thought you knew the man and were vouching that he indeed got all these qualifications and studied in all these places. Is that right?

I will appreciate if you post the full video.

Monisha

Thanks, since you mentioned that he was ‘a very successful man’, I thought you knew the man and were vouching that he indeed got all these qualifications and studied in all these places. Is that right?

I will appreciate if you post the full video.

Loool sorry to get ur hopes up but after doing some intense research I unfortunately came to find out that this was a random somali uncle who took part in a project to pretend to be a surgeon/physiatrist.
:yacadiim:
My bad. I had high hopes for my people...but ohh well moving on
:siilaanyosmile:

Loool sorry to get ur hopes up but after doing some intense research I unfortunately came to find out that this was a random somali uncle who took part in a project to pretend to be a surgeon/physiatrist.

Monisha

Did they publish the findings of the research?:)

@Naissur knows the man and confirms that during that show, the half-Irish Somali man had 9 phd’s, but since that show, he attained several dozens more.

You just ruined the joke! I thought you were in on it! :uCkf6mf:

Monisha

What acting bit? He embarrassed himself, but when he goes back to the Somali maqaaxi, he will say, dee xataa gaalada ayaa aaminsan shahaadooyinkeyga and rave more.
Now that Monisha gave it all away. I'll tell you it's all scripted. The interviewer, the Somali guy -- they are all in on it. It's all for laughs!

Naissur

What’s the show called? Why did a Somali have to act that kind of a character? Are we known in Europe to inflate or lie at our accomplishments?

Status
Not open for further replies.