Who is this bizarre character who is bombarding me with niceties? His name is JIRON

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Kulahaa " I hope you have a brilliant day". Oo kaalay taloow maxuu ii sasabanayaa? What's his alterior motive.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Hi Kelly,

I don't have hidden motives, I just care about everyone's well being. We can truly make a big difference in our community if we embraced each other and really cared for one another.

:)

He said that he gets angry but doesn't like to let it get the better of him. I'm a petulant old lady, I need to take a leaf out of his book and start being nice...its not cute being angry any more.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
He said that he gets angry but doesn't like to let it get the better of him. I'm a petulant old lady, I need to take a leaf out of his book and start being nice...its not cute being angry any more.

Thank you Shamis, yes I am just a regular person that gets angry, upset, jealous and so on like everyone else but I try very hard to focus on positivity and not letting my momentarily emotions effect my permanent response. :)

Probably 50 yr old gaal

Hey Wax,

Please let's not assume, I am Muslim walaal. :)

Jiron is an empathetic man who tries to see it in more than one perspective. While all you guys like generalizing, this man thinks about the individual and their circumstances. You should all learn from him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending