Who is the king or Queen of the Qashin rating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever since the lovely SSPOT mods introduced this interesting rating, where we SSPOT users can portray our freedom of speech and rate posts where we do not deem as meaningful as qashin.

So the question is who do you think collected the most qashin ratings so far, and should be deemed as 'King or Queen of the Qashin rating?'

I think @Jennifer is the leading contestant.

I myself gotten 17 qashin ratings from random posts :cryinglaughsmiley: in less than 24 hours :cryinglaughsmiley: @jamal9 i love you walaal :dead:

Tag the user who you think is the 'King or Queen of the Qashin rating'

Oh God, brother @Knowles- it was never personal, I haven't seen any of your posts since the implementation, but rest assured I will attend your ta3si.

I think it's a pointless feature, I'd much prefer to see a neg system.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Just like the negative option this will be taken away. Somali's love to abuse everything. :ileycry:

If you post some shitty stuff and someone gives you a qashin rating take it like a man and move on. Don't get triggered and go around the forum following members and giving them qashin ratings.:francis:

I saw last night someone who went on a qashin rating spree like a mad person.:damn: :kanyehmm: Like bruh just log off and get some fresh air it's never that deep.:ohlord:

Just like the negative option this will be taken away. Somali's love to abuse everything. :ileycry:

If you post some shitty stuff and someone gives you a qashin rating take it like a man and move on. Don't get triggered and go around the forum following members and giving them qashin ratings.:francis:

I saw last night someone who went on a qashin rating spree like a mad person.:damn: :kanyehmm: Like bruh just log off and get some fresh air it's never that deep.:ohlord:
Lol saxiib this qashin rating is hilarious, never let this be taken away:siilaanyolaugh:. You can identify clearly who the salty ass men are on this forum. :noneck:

Status
Not open for further replies.